Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 5 2012...Carl is Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I will be in the Bronx tomorrow morning. Andrews Ave. Where is that Italian area/ street that everyone always talks about by Fordham?
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Donginator, I am going to Swingbelly's on Long Beach for BBQ for diner. Yummy.
I didn't care for that place. We went to local BBQ place in my town Saturday night, blows swingbelly's away. Did you see my picture from Saturday.

ordered the BBQ chicken wings with colesaw & potato salad, dogfish head on tap

Ate everything except for one wing

[Image: cwBCaT-IMb2tDYlO94Dt3pF3MKKZ1j2Z0gBFIZxUu0M.jpg]

I have had Swingbellys probably 10 times, always enjoyed it.

I am in Smithtown now, heading to JFK, so Long Beach is on the way kinda. I am no where near you though.
makes sense, Long Beach is a ghost town in the winter, make sure its open before driving there.

It is, I went there a bunch last March when I was up here for a few weeks training new people.
Pete Nice Wrote:I will be in the Bronx tomorrow morning. Andrews Ave. Where is that Italian area/ street that everyone always talks about by Fordham?
Belmont Ave is where my mom grew up.

east 187th street/Arthur Ave is where all the restaurants are. We go to Full Moon pizzeria all the time.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I will be in the Bronx tomorrow morning. Andrews Ave. Where is that Italian area/ street that everyone always talks about by Fordham?

east 187th street/Arthur Ave is where all the restaurants are. We go to Full Moon pizzeria all the time.

What is good besides Pizza, pizza is not really on my diet.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

anything over there, just pick a place, Dominick's is pretty popular if you can get a seat
Apparently no one goes to NJ Nets games b/c I can get tickets on stubhub for $10.99 for Wednesday's game.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

anything over there, just pick a place, Dominick's is pretty popular if you can get a seat

It would be for lunch.
Nets deez nutz!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Apparently no one goes to NJ Nets games b/c I can get tickets on stubhub for $10.99 for Wednesday's game.
I really wish I could go to nba games, especially for that cheap. people in those areas take it for granted.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Apparently no one goes to NJ Nets games b/c I can get tickets on stubhub for $10.99 for Wednesday's game.
I really wish I could go to nba games, especially for that cheap. people in those areas take it for granted.

oh, hell yeah I would go if I had one close and it was that cheap fo sho.
I think I went to a nugget game when I was little, at mcnichols arena. or it was a final four game. one of those. I had fun.
college final four game, I'm positive on that now. can't remember the game we watched though.
Cavaliers tix can be had for less than $3 pretty much all the time. They were even giving them away for free a couple of weeks ago.
almost time for the fran tarkenton power hour!!!! fuck yeah!!
LeNeve Wrote:almost time for the fran tarkenton power hour!!!! fuck yeah!!

Yeah, so what the fuck is that crap? I was hoping to catch the replay on my way home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16