Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 5 2012...Carl is Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino made me hate this guy, and I don't even know who it is.
It's Rich. Are you even listening?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: yeah fuck that guy too. :high5:
from all I've heard on this topic......this "carl" is completely inappropriate

Covino is completely justified to feel how he feels. I doesn't matter what this persons sexual preference is, speaking like that infront of people is inappropriate. its somewhat acceptable infront of your close buddies, but not in mixed company
Pete Nice Wrote:Gay people think they can get away with anything just b/c they are gay.

That shit needs to end.

I have no problem with you being gay, but stop using it as an excuse to be a pretentious asshole.

Agreed. What disrespectful dude to talk to a married woman, who's a mother, that way. The guy just made himself out to be a piece of slime for saying all that to her. Gay or not.
I remember someone talking about eating pussy at a St. Pat's party once and getting a backhand from a chick.......
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I liked Montrose.
Confusedad:

???
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/05/...ies-at-64/

Swoot. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:I remember someone talking about eating pussy at a St. Pat's party once and getting a backhand from a chick.......

:eek: .................................. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm kind of done with this discussion. it was innapropriate, and Rich is the only one arguing it is okay it seems.
I remember when my wife came with me to the F1 race in Indy about 7 years ago, and one of the guys that my friends brought was talking inappropriate in front of her.

She asked him to stop, he didn't, then she hit him.

of course he didn't stop, and her and I left. But the fact that the offense was acknowledged was key
In Rich's logic it's okay for a gay guy to shoot a rope onto sara, as long as he's thinking about a dude while cranking it.
LeNeve Wrote:In Rich's logic it's okay for a gay guy to shoot a rope onto sara, as long as he's thinking about a dude while cranking it.
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:In Rich's logic it's okay for a gay guy to shoot a rope onto sara, as long as he's thinking about a dude while cranking it.
yeah, that about sums it up
holy shit what have I missed in the last 30 minutes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:last week when i said something about the new online sirius player, this is what I meant

That looks cool. Is it the Canadian version?
no

I'll have to try it out when I'm allowed to stream again.
I looked into it, its a beta version available to try out
Not a ticklesack classic.
Sounds like the kind of thing that Justin in Utah would say to someone.

Disprespectful on every level.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16