Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 5 2012...Carl is Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I don't have a problem with paying for a hit list in football. as long as the hits stay legal of course.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have a problem with paying for a hit list in football. as long as the hits stay legal of course.
they already get to hit people for money.......its their job

the problem is that they target players, and get paid more to hurt the other players. Its not a good situation

plus this involved the coaches, management, owner, players and agents
Greg Williams the DC did this apparently in Buffalo and Washington as well[smiley]yikes[/smiley]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have a problem with paying for a hit list in football. as long as the hits stay legal of course.

the problem is that they target players, and get paid more to hurt the other players. Its not a good situation

okay, now I agree with you more. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

okay, now I agree with you more. :high5:
:high5:
the stickers on helmets aren't for hurting people.

Holy crap
The Ravens got busted for putting bounties on Ben, Mendenhall, Willie Parker and Hines Ward. They admitted to it. Why are the Saints getting bombed for this but the Ravens got away scat free?
Pete Nice Wrote:The Ravens got busted for putting bounties on Ben, Mendenhall, Willie Parker and Hines Ward. They admitted to it. Why are the Saints getting bombed for this but the Ravens got away scat free?
the ravens was between the players.

the saints is from the top of the organization down to the bottom
I love what sporting organizations do.

when a league starts getting big, they start changing the rules for what they think the fans will like, or what future fans will like

NFL and Nascar have been irreversibly ruined due to too much tinkering
Those Ravens players should have gotten treated the same as the Saints organization will then. If Saints coaches are suspended 6 games, the Ravens players should have been also.
Donginator, I am going to Swingbelly's on Long Beach for BBQ for diner. Yummy.
Javsto, where you been? Say something.

We need more FMK's. Get back in here daily and get that shit rollin yo!
Pete Nice Wrote:Donginator, I am going to Swingbelly's on Long Beach for BBQ for diner. Yummy.
I didn't care for that place. We went to local BBQ place in my town Saturday night, blows swingbelly's away. Did you see my picture from Saturday.

ordered the BBQ chicken wings with colesaw & potato salad, dogfish head on tap

Ate everything except for one wing

[Image: cwBCaT-IMb2tDYlO94Dt3pF3MKKZ1j2Z0gBFIZxUu0M.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Donginator, I am going to Swingbelly's on Long Beach for BBQ for diner. Yummy.
I didn't care for that place. We went to local BBQ place in my town Saturday night, blows swingbelly's away. Did you see my picture from Saturday.

I have had Swingbellys probably 10 times, always enjoyed it.

I am in Smithtown now, heading to JFK, so Long Beach is on the way kinda. I am no where near you though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I have had Swingbellys probably 10 times, always enjoyed it.

I am in Smithtown now, heading to JFK, so Long Beach is on the way kinda. I am no where near you though.
makes sense, Long Beach is a ghost town in the winter, make sure its open before driving there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16