Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/24/12 Ryan Braun is still a cheater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
blonde ale
amber ale
brown ale

why does that sound like a group of chics you probably want to bang at the same time
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what happened to jdubb and his beer recomendation
I had a couple of meetings back to back. Pokes is more of a beer guy than I am but also found a lot that looked good. They have a nice Belgium selection. The wait staff should be able to direct you to something you would like.
that was the I really dont have time to think about your issue, direct all questions to the wait staff answer.

JDubb hates your guts
Brampton Wrote:honestly, its not the schools job to teach kids about "tollerance" or "diversity"

its the job of a parent to teach their kids. Just another excuse provided by the system for people to be horrible parents
Agree
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what happened to jdubb and his beer recomendation
I had a couple of meetings back to back. Pokes is more of a beer guy than I am but also found a lot that looked good. They have a nice Belgium selection. The wait staff should be able to direct you to something you would like.
that was the I really dont have time to think about your issue, direct all questions to the wait staff answer.

JDubb hates your guts
i dont believe this to be true
Derick Wrote:blonde ale
amber ale
brown ale

why does that sound like a group of chics you probably want to bang at the same time
Blonde ales are ATR now.
NussieT Wrote:What are everyones plans for the weekend?:
Furniture shopping.....couches and a coffee table.
Brian Wrote:
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
maybe if you have time, swing by bed bath and beyond
Why?
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
maybe if you have time, swing by bed bath and beyond
Why?
old school
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

who knows where the day will take him
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
When you finally buy a house are you going to sit on milk crates?
Brampton Wrote:honestly, its not the schools job to teach kids about "tollerance" or "diversity"

its the job of a parent to teach their kids. Just another excuse provided by the system for people to be horrible parents

My son said he has a red head friend, and I told him to be careful because gingers don't have souls. Then I showed him south park clips. Then he almost cried and told me to shut up, and his friend does have a soul.

so I taught him to tollerate soul less people, and diversified his vocabulary by teaching him to call them gingers. :high5:
Derick Wrote:old school
Oh, gotcha.
Derick Wrote:blonde ale
amber ale
brown ale

because you are a perverted bush wolf.
LeNeve Wrote:

My son said he has a red head friend, and I told him to be careful because gingers don't have souls. Then I showed him south park clips. Then he almost cried and told me to shut up, and his friend does have a soul.

so I taught him to tollerate soul less people, and diversified his vocabulary by teaching him to call them gingers. :high5:
father of the year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14