Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/24/12 Ryan Braun is still a cheater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:so did anyone else watch the duals yesterday?
nope
Brian Wrote:
Yes
Danica took one hell of a shot there.

if it was ten years ago, she's dead
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Yes

she needs to drive better
Chip Wrote:Yeah, I'm probably going to go see this.

[youtube]sytVoTYFT08[/youtube]

One of the local radio dj's who does the on ice mc'ing at the MTS Center is in that movie. He's been talking about it non stop...
Derick Wrote:she needs to drive better

:roflmao:
all too common of a phrase.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Yes

Definitely.
Brian Wrote:2005 Dodge Ram

Cruise control won't turn on over 10 mph. In park or stopped, cruise control turns on. As soon as I go faster than 10 mph, the cruise turns off. Any ideas?

I jammed on my brakes the other day to avoid hitting a wolf cub then my cruise wouldn't work. Jim shut the car off while I was driving, turned it back on, turned the cruise back on and it worked fine
NussieT Wrote:

Cruise control won't turn on over 10 mph. In park or stopped, cruise control turns on. As soon as I go faster than 10 mph, the cruise turns off. Any ideas?

I jammed on my brakes the other day to avoid hitting a wolf cub then my cruise wouldn't work. Jim shut the car off while I was driving, turned it back on, turned the cruise back on and it worked fine
how often in a life time can you say this
wolves #1 cause of broken cruise control in Canada
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I should look at what I type before I post it, I destroyed the word "apocalypse".

We were supposed to have a Winter Storm Warning until 7pm tonight.
It was over by 6am when I woke up.
It might rain a bit this afternoon though.

According to what I read earlier, it's still just getting started. As long as we don't get winds, I'm ok. I hate white-out conditions. I did some beautiful fish-tailing this morning, but managed to bring the car back under control.

That's the storm we had. It dumped over 2' of snow. Then yesterday it snowed for a good portion of the day, turned to rain, turned back into snow. We got another 3-4" in the end. It was hard to see where the road ended and the ditched started.
Wes in Idaho would have shot the wolf, then tied it to a pickup and put pictures on FB about it.

He's a wolf killing maniac. I don't get it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I should look at what I type before I post it, I destroyed the word "apocalypse".

We were supposed to have a Winter Storm Warning until 7pm tonight.
It was over by 6am when I woke up.
It might rain a bit this afternoon though.

According to what I read earlier, it's still just getting started. As long as we don't get winds, I'm ok. I hate white-out conditions. I did some beautiful fish-tailing this morning, but managed to bring the car back under control.

you are a better driver than danica patrick

:grin: I'm a pro
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

how often in a life time can you say this

I thought it was a dog at when it first came up and out of the ditch. Scared the living hell out of me
LeNeve Wrote:wolves #1 cause of broken cruise control in Canada

That is my first ever wolf experience outside of them sitting in a bush, howling... I've also taken a shot at one of them at the farm because they were coaxing the dogs and cats into the bush to kill them.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Yes

NASCAR facial.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14