Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/24/12 Ryan Braun is still a cheater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wolves #1 cause of broken cruise control in Canada

That is my first ever wolf experience outside of them sitting in a bush, howling... I've also taken a shot at one of them at the farm because they were coaxing the dogs and cats into the bush to kill them.

How does a wolf coax a dog or cat???

Are these the same bushes that Derrick would hide in?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

That is my first ever wolf experience outside of them sitting in a bush, howling... I've also taken a shot at one of them at the farm because they were coaxing the dogs and cats into the bush to kill them.

It'll rustle around in the bushes and wait from them to come inspect the sound and then once it gets close enough they just grab it. We lost two dogs two or three years ago because of that. However we thought it took the retarded cat but it just ran away.
I hope Derick doesn't hide in those bushes... I'm not 100% sure what lives in them or what's in them from the tornado still
I think it would be nice to have wolves here. Plenty of coyotes. There was a fox that was hanging around the edge of town by the Ford dealer, but I saw it smooshed in the road the other day, so that sucks.

I saw a mountain lion one time too. Nobody believes me though.
Leave it to Covino to take freebies and not evenly distribute them.. :roll:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

wolves are perverts
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Leave it to Covino to take freebies and not evenly distribute them.. :roll:
If I was the Outback guy and listening right now, I wouldn't send them anything.
Covino & Rich are the people who show up for bagels or cake for someones birthday in the office & they were not invited
Covino's delusional......and he respects JIU :roll:
Brian Wrote:Covino's delusional
nuff said right there
I saw the Danica crash and it never occured to me to let go fo the wheel, that goes against my instinct.
michaelangelo Wrote:I saw the Danica crash and it never occured to me to let go fo the wheel, that goes against my instinct.
It makes more sense for a racecar driver

sent from the legion of doom
michaelangelo Wrote:I saw the Danica crash and it never occured to me to let go fo the wheel, that goes against my instinct.

Jim got in a car accident 4-5 years ago, he only had one hand on the wheel, the air bag shot it off and smashed it into the drivers window. He was very upset that he couldn't eat his pop tart anymore. Our insurance adjuster told him that air bags are good but are known to break thumbs if you have them in the incorrect place, makes sense to take your hands off.
All this steak talk on CnR has me wanting a steak so bad
didnt they talk about steaks for an hour or so yesterday
i think i'm going to have steak tacos from chipolte today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14