Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/24/12 Ryan Braun is still a cheater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:This weekend, my daughter has swimming lessons tomorrow morning, then my wife works from 2-10 so I have to figure out what to do with my daughter while she's at work. Sunday we're going to church then my wife's cousin is having a party for her newborn, kinda like a baby shower

Swimming lessons already?
yep, she's already had some when she was 1. there isn't much to do in gp, so we put her in things like this. it's 40 bucks for swimming lessons, gets her used to the water. my wife takes her to the gymnastics place here too, those are like 100 bucks for 9 weeks. seems expensive, but it gets them out of the house and active.
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow... Chili cook off today at work. 8 to rate on aroma, consistency, color, taste and aftertaste. The highest one I rated 20 pts. None of them blew me away; the aroma was weak on all of them but a few did have some nice kick and aftertaste.

I don't like chili. :barf:
Why can't we all get a long... today's show is about tolerance B.

:high5: JDubb is the white Martin Luther King.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow... Chili cook off today at work. 8 to rate on aroma, consistency, color, taste and aftertaste. The highest one I rated 20 pts. None of them blew me away; the aroma was weak on all of them but a few did have some nice kick and aftertaste.

Why can't we all get a long... today's show is about tolerance B.

That's still not going to make me like chili.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

how can someone not like chili?

youre weirf

I don't like beans mostly, but the flavor is gross.

You're weird.
Scott Tedderman made Beckster eat pube chili
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:This weekend, my daughter has swimming lessons tomorrow morning, then my wife works from 2-10 so I have to figure out what to do with my daughter while she's at work. Sunday we're going to church then my wife's cousin is having a party for her newborn, kinda like a baby shower

yeah, get them used to the water I think. I don't think they make them swim across the deep end until they are 3 years old.

My little daughter has swimming lessons every thursday at school. Kindergarten.

I would love for Jim's daughter to get lessons. She wants to swim in deep water, but can barely stay afloat. She's never had lessons and has no idea how to tread water. I was like that when I was a kid, but my mom put me in swim class and I became a much better swimmer.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:old school

Brian hates that movie
:duh:
my kids are part mexican so they are naturally pretty good swimmer.

tolerance, diversity. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:my kids are part mexican so they are naturally pretty good swimmer.

tolerance, diversity. :high5:
:roflmao: :roflmao: I'm pretty sure that's racist.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

trapped miners left a bad taste in your mouth.

:? [smiley]Uh whatdatmean[/smiley]
LeNeve Wrote:I did buy a shit load of screen protectors last week. :?

Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:Scott Tedderman made Beckster eat pube chili

Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

yep, she's already had some when she was 1. there isn't much to do in gp, so we put her in things like this. it's 40 bucks for swimming lessons, gets her used to the water. my wife takes her to the gymnastics place here too, those are like 100 bucks for 9 weeks. seems expensive, but it gets them out of the house and active.

That's cool, though.
I guess I will spend my last 2 hours here doing work. :killme:
I wonder how long until Rich will start watching NASCAR.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14