Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Good Morning bro-mo's!!!
smorning
I sprained my ankle last night.
Walking sucks.
It took me for ever to make it down my stairs this morning.
Morning everyone! I'm in an awesome mood today... just got a kick butt job offer! Can't wait to see my boss and tell her she's getting 2 more solid weeks out of me and not a second more!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I'm in an awesome mood today... just got a kick butt job offer! Can't wait to see my boss and tell her she's getting 2 more solid weeks out of me and not a second more!
Which one? the gaming/Healthcare one?
Kick butt jobs are all the rage. :high5:
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I'm in an awesome mood today... just got a kick butt job offer! Can't wait to see my boss and tell her she's getting 2 more solid weeks out of me and not a second more!
Yes, the gaming one. Its with UnitedHealth Group. It's in their technology development group. The gaming is just part of it. The group looks at all areas of technology and how they can be implemented for health benefits. Should be fun. Get to do some cool trade shows like CES!
Congrats bro!
Sprain is such a pussy word for something that really fucks you up. No one realizes the magnitude of the injury when you say you sprained something. When I sprained both my wrists, I could barely hold a pencil and write. 3 weeks later when they were still pretty much fucked up, I had switched to saying they were broken.

7 months later, and my left wrist is hurting like a mofo this morning. Sprains aint nuthin to fuck wit yo.

Hey I sprained something.

oh, put some ice on it, and take some advil.

Hey I broke something.

OMG, sit down, relax. How did it happen?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Yes, the gaming one. Its with UnitedHealth Group. It's in their technology development group. The gaming is just part of it. The group looks at all areas of technology and how they can be implemented for health benefits. Should be fun. Get to do some cool trade shows like CES!
:high5:

Congrats!!
LeNeve Wrote:Sprain is such a pussy word for something that really fucks you up. No one realizes the magnitude of the injury when you say you sprained something. When I sprained both my wrists, I could barely hold a pencil and write. 3 weeks later when they were still pretty much fucked up, I had switched to saying they were broken.

7 months later, and my left wrist is hurting like a mofo this morning. Sprains aint nuthin to fuck wit yo.

Hey I broke something.

so true....I severely sprained my ankle in grade 10 and I still need surgery.

Broke my ankle in Grade 9, and was back at practice a month and a half later
LeNeve Wrote:Sprain is such a pussy word for something that really fucks you up. No one realizes the magnitude of the injury when you say you sprained something. When I sprained both my wrists, I could barely hold a pencil and write. 3 weeks later when they were still pretty much fucked up, I had switched to saying they were broken.

Hey I broke something.

sprained the same ankle twice in one month, it will never be the same. Confusedwoot:

I also did a Olympic distance triathlon & NYC marathon, which probably didn't help
so I noticed playing xbox this weekend, when I am on for more than an hour, I always have to pee really bad, & it messes with my sinuses

this may not be so healthy for me

:rock:
gaming and health.

I was playing forza Saturday feeling fine. It was pretty late. 2-3 am. I think I had a seizure or something. Like I fell asleep with my eyes open. IT was weird. Shit just came into vision, and I was there, wondering where the fuck I was at, and what the hell was going on. My car was all smashed into a fence, the race was over. It was all confusing, felt like a dream for about five minutes.

Aside from it maybe being a medical condition, it was a pretty cool experience. total mind trip.

Then I felt totally refreshed, and continued playing for a little bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14