Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LeNeve Wrote:I saved my award. Might be wallpaper sometime.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Here's a link to a bigger version of it, if you want.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47420741@N0...otostream/
how do the cops not bust this place?
:rock:

Surfin' Bird is on channel 78!
Donginator Wrote:how do the cops not bust this place?

Because they get discounts.
I stepped in a crack skating when I was about 12 or 13, and went flying, and landed hard on both knees. For about four or five years whenever i knelt down the right way I had excruciating pain. Still aren't totally right even now.
Chip Wrote::rock:

so I've heard.
surfin bird is stuck in my head now. just a loop of it though.
LeNeve Wrote:

so I've heard.

Ok, it's over now.
Back to CnR...
Look at me, I'm putting two of their topics together.
Don't watch this with your girlfriend.

[youtube]sg8NIEdnrAM[/youtube]

Embedding disabled sucks dog nuts.
I went to a massage parlor in Wichita when I was 18. It was obviously a prostitute thing. I didn't know the right code words to do stuff though, I guess.

The girls seemed really old to me then. Probaly only in their 30s though. They kept trying to get me to say certain things to get sexual favors I believe. I was all intimidated, and felt weird. Kept saying really dumb shit, about farms and high school.

I'd probaly do the same thing now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

so I've heard.

Ok, it's over now.
Back to CnR...

or is it

mmmm mow mow mmmm mmow brrrrr surfin birddddd
LeNeve Wrote:I went to a massage parlor in Wichita when I was 18. It was obviously a prostitute thing. I didn't know the right code words to do stuff though, I guess.

The girls seemed really old to me then. Probaly only in their 30s though. They kept trying to get me to say certain things to get sexual favors I believe. I was all intimidated, and felt weird. Kept saying really dumb shit, about farms and high school.

I'd probaly do the same thing now.

I went to one in Tijuana with two buddies but was so paranoid I just sat in the waiting area out front and talked to the hostess while the two of them took care of business. I remember seeing two cops roll up on bikes and got paranoid. I said to the hostess "here comes two cops". I was all worried I was gonna spend the night in jail b/c my buddies wanted a blow job. She says "don't worry, we pay them, they are our security".

Never again.

Everyone knows the biggest threat in Tijuana is the cops.
Quoting from an old IST, kinda like going back in time...
Or into the future because Brampton doesn't know his dates...

Pete Nice Wrote:I know what I am doing, worked for the IRS for a year. How much did you pay?

I paid about $250.

I actually have to mail in something to the city of Detroit, for an extra $8.
So I actually get 3 returns this year.
I guareentee this town I'm in has several cover businesses for shady stuff.

one of the bars had prostitutes straight from mexico. Had them all living in a double wide trailer. A guy I used to work with was part owner, and we would get to hang after hours, at the trailer house. That was fun.
Most likely any mexican guy with his own trucking company, is up to something here too. Know 3 for sure. one under investigation. one busted, out on bond, and still up to shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14