Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Damn. I just ate some crumb cakes, and a kit kat, not realizing it was almost lunch.
Rich listens to fucking gay music...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Just gave my 2 weeks notice!!!

:rock:

Take this job and shove it 5 :high5:
Chip Wrote:You know, back in the day, I got satellite radio because crappy FM commercials were starting to piss me off.
Now I'm sitting here, and I WISH I was stuck with those commercials again.

I miss the good old days.
Please Rock Financial, please tell me how I can get a loan for a $500,000 house and only pay the interest for the first 5 years! What could go wrong?

Nothing at all. but if you don't believe me then call this 800 number to learn more.

or is please rock financial the one you get lunch dates from?
Is Rich saying this Ass n Titties song is new?
I remember having to put up with that shit song in in bars in '99 and 2000 when I was going to Canada to drink.
Chip Wrote:Rich listens to fucking gay music...

while fucking gays
I just turned the show on, what did I miss?
Chip Wrote:Is Rich saying this Ass n Titties song is new?
I remember having to put up with that shit song in in bars in '99 and 2000 when I was going to Canada to drink.

I honestly thought it was a C&R exclusive. I've never heard it anywhere but the show.

I think I should get an award for avoiding that song. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just turned the show on, what did I miss?

Fat chicks with big dicks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Rich saying this Ass n Titties song is new?

I honestly thought it was a C&R exclusive. I've never heard it anywhere but the show.

I think I should get an award for avoiding that song. :high5:

Here ya go, an Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence award.

[Image: 5419887361_1c4e1b1e0c.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I just turned the show on, what did I miss?

Suck it Phaneuf
Excellant fields are all the rage in Kansas. I can see one right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
:roflmao:

Of course Rich wanted to go into an oriental massage parlor.
I saved my award. Might be wallpaper sometime.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:did you have to type up a letter, etc... shit just go straight to HR if she is avoiding you
Going to tell her first and then I'll send an email.

What is the suggested normal protcol for giving notice.
I would type a letter to both the boss & HR, sometimes they can twist shit. you want to have everything on record. My job walks people out when they give a 2 week notice, to avoid anything if the person might be working with a competitor. you want to be safe to make sure you are paid for the last 2 weeks & vacation time not taken yet

This, cover your ass, get all your paid time off, don't burn any bridges and leave a paper trail. Also, take anything from your office you want to keep to your car before you tell anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14