Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.

Like LeNeve said, Family Guy has a clip for every situation.

Jesus and his dad had some fun times.

[youtube]4c9xjodL1Gk[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I finally got around to watching the 2nd Underworld movie this weekend.

I gotta say, that series of movies is top notch. Cant wait to see the new one!!!

I thought that was like a friggin soap opera / chick flick with werewolves and vampires fighting. :roll:

It's like he's the chick, and you are the dude.

People seem to say that a lot. Jimbo said it last night.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I finally got around to watching the 2nd Underworld movie this weekend.

I gotta say, that series of movies is top notch. Cant wait to see the new one!!!

I thought that was like a friggin soap opera / chick flick with werewolves and vampires fighting. :roll:

It's like he's the chick, and you are the dude.

People seem to say that a lot. Jimbo said it last night.

Confusedhock:

:doggystyle:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.

Please. That dude was doing cheesy, club pickup tricks, before anyone.

water into wine. guareenteed sex that night.

[youtube]j8kOQ2zvBfU[/youtube]
Blaack Jesus rode into town on an ass, yo mama's ass. :high5:
[youtube]zKIKKXm6Mlk[/youtube]
Does that count as a double post?
Chip Wrote:Does that count as a double post?
I'm trying to fix it, but it keeps doing that. :?

gotta tell you that the last two including this new one have sucked hairy donkey balls. IMO
Doctor walks in looking at x-rays, and says to his patient "So, it looks like your broken neck is healing just fine"

Patient says "What!?!?! I was here for a concussion!"
whats brown, red, and green all over?
Brampton Wrote:

really?

I just read it on the internet, thought I would see what everyone thought.
LeNeve Wrote:whats brown, red, and green all over?

a dollar bill from a stripper.

oh!
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:whats brown, red, and green all over?

a dollar bill from a stripper.

oh!

:roflmao:
javsto Wrote:

gotta tell you that the last two including this new one have sucked hairy donkey balls. IMO
I liked Rise of the Lycans......thought it was pretty cool, especially since they seemed to get the effects ironed out on the change over of human to lycan.

haven't seen the new one, hopefully this weekend
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought that was like a friggin soap opera / chick flick with werewolves and vampires fighting. :roll:
Not even close. Violence, sex, violence, Kate beckinsale in leather.......should I go on?

sent from the legion of doom

Yes, but then there's that ridiculously stupid love affair with the hybrid guy.
:killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14