Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday January 19, 2012 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I could use about 5 more hours of sleep.
wow, youre here early
Yeah, WTF?
I usually get some work done early in the morning before you guys get this going.
Now I'm going to have to try and hurry, my boss is back in the office and I have to make up for the slacking off I did yesterday.
Interesting fact of the day. There are actually 4 rivers in Pittsburgh. The three everyone always talks about and a fourth, larger than any of the other three, that runs underground right under the city.
Pete Nice Wrote:Interesting fact of the day. There are actually 4 rivers in Pittsburgh. The three everyone always talks about and a fourth, larger than any of the other three, that runs underground right under the city.
i didnt know there were 3
Good morning Bro-mo's!

I am glad SXM has music channels... I usually listen to Stern on my drive into work (don't ask me why, old habit I guess) but since he is off this week again I tried to listen to Ellis. He can't interview to save his life. He interrupts the guest more than Rich does.

Here is his basic interview formula; Ellis is awesome, Ellis is awesome, I'm here with (I have no idea he never repeats it) and they are awesome too, everyone else sucks balls except Stern & O&A, Ellis is awesome, Ellis is awesome and his guest (once again I have no idea who the eff he's talking to) Ellis is awesome, Rawdog is gay... repeat.

I listened to Lithium this morning...
Pete Nice Wrote:Interesting fact of the day. There are actually 4 rivers in Pittsburgh. The three everyone always talks about and a fourth, larger than any of the other three, that runs underground right under the city.

thats why there are a million bridges. I saw that on the history channel.
and someone that kind of knows me, needs to explain how to do torrents and shit. Tried it again and the shit just annoys me too fast.

Is it something I can do at work, where I can set shit up, then step away to do other stuff?

burning DVDs is for the surfin birds too. What files play on DVD players? All the shit I found was MP4 and MPEG.
is this what causes the girls native to the area whores?
Derick Wrote:
i didnt know there were 3

Even I knew that.
3 Rivers Stadium.
LeNeve Wrote:and someone that kind of knows me, needs to explain how to do torrents and shit. Tried it again and the shit just annoys me too fast.

Is it something I can do at work, where I can set shit up, then step away to do other stuff?

burning DVDs is for the surfin birds too. What files play on DVD players? All the shit I found was MP4 and MPEG.

Torrents, I have no idea about.

If you have an MP4 or MPEG, you're going to need to use a program to basically create your own DVD, like you would a home video.
ISO files, and VOB viles in VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders are DVD formats.
Brampton Wrote:

Yes.
Brampton Wrote:

Salt mines turn people into murderers. Confusedad:
That's what we have here.
LeNeve Wrote:and someone that kind of knows me, needs to explain how to do torrents and shit. Tried it again and the shit just annoys me too fast.

ok, I use Utorrent (free program) http://download.cnet.com/uTorrent/3000-2...ag=mncol;1

when you go to a torrent site and find what you want, you click download torrent, then you get a popup of what you want to download. with the utorrent program you can change your upload and download "bandwidth". this can speed up your download.

Plus you want to find a download with a lot of seeds/users, that way it downloads faster
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Yes.
:high5: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19