Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday January 19, 2012 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:This guy can't even say what they were talking about. How can you say the show sucks when you listened for 2 minutes and can't even say what they were talking about.

AHHHH, he never even listened, his brother fucks with them and he is just a follower.

I bet he listens to Ellis also, his listeners are all lemings.
Donginator Wrote:I knew that would suck, what did Covino know? I didn't hear it
The caller said he never actually listened to the show. His brother has been fucking with Covino, so he texted them too.
I figure if someone is gonna text message shit talk, leave it there. He didn't even call in.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I knew that would suck, what did Covino know? I didn't hear it
The caller said he never actually listened to the show. His brother has been fucking with Covino, so he texted them too.
what a :douche: move on!
If this torrent thing goes well, do I need to buy recordable DVDs. they had 50 pack 4.5gb maxwells for 8 bucks at the store here. I think thats a good deal?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy is a man's man, yet he listens to Jay Thomas, with the chick and gay guy on the list of regulars.
Hey, at this point listening to the 2 shows, i prefer Jays show more.

His show is terrible, he is so out of the loop and irrelevant. He tries to be like Howard, but it sounds like he is trying to sound like Howard.
LeNeve Wrote:If this torrent thing goes well, do I need to buy recordable DVDs. they had 50 pack 4.5gb maxwells for 8 bucks at the store here. I think thats a good deal?

I would get an external hard drive, 500gb or something.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy is a man's man, yet he listens to Jay Thomas, with the chick and gay guy on the list of regulars.

His show is terrible, he is so out of the loop and irrelevant. He tries to be like Howard, but it sounds like he is trying to sound like Howard.
I like his show cause he doesn't take himself seriously. He can make fun of himself, and the multiple people they have on the show give every show a different feel.

I don't like every person he has on his show, but I enjoy it
Donginator Wrote:for the car people, will these do the job to jump a dead battery?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Auto-Battery-Chargers-Jumpers/h_d1/N-5yc1vZaqnj/R-202535280/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053">http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware ... ogId=10053</a><!-- m -->

I keep those in a toolbox in my trunk
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I am sorry, that is how I feel about the show, I am not trying to influence your opinion.
I love how fired up Covino gets!!! Call these asshole out Covino!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I am sorry, that is how I feel about the show, I am not trying to influence your opinion.
I know. We can disagree about stuff, its what we do best.

I'm at the point where I only keep sirius for the music channels
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:for the car people, will these do the job to jump a dead battery?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Auto-Battery-Chargers-Jumpers/h_d1/N-5yc1vZaqnj/R-202535280/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053">http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware ... ogId=10053</a><!-- m -->

I keep those in a toolbox in my trunk
How did the interview go?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:its down to 8 hours now.

A file that large might actually take a few hours.

FYI, don't download movies until they are on DVD, it will say DVD or Blueray rip in the title. Those are all good downloads. TV you can download right away b/c they are copied directly from HD boxes, so no cams. Most brand new movies will be cams and the quality sucks ass.

I download NZB files, and the site I use lets me sort by the source of the movie (like DVD, BR, cam), what format the movie is in now, languages, everything.
So I can see if I'm about to downlad an actual DVD, what region it's from, languages, and what, if any extras have been removed.
And it has user comments, so if it's a shitty version, someone will flag it.

I've gotten some of those DVDs they give out to judges for award shows, where it's a perfect DVD before it's even out in the theatre.
I have a question.

why does Covino keep calling him a fag, as if its an insult? So what are his REAL opinions of gay people?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19