Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday January 19, 2012 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:for the car people, will these do the job to jump a dead battery?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Auto-Battery-Chargers-Jumpers/h_d1/N-5yc1vZaqnj/R-202535280/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053">http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware ... ogId=10053</a><!-- m -->

I keep those in a toolbox in my trunk
How did the interview go?

She really seemed to like me. It's a placement company, but I've had success with those before. I'm hoping I can use them to land something good.
good luck, keep us updated
"speaking fat"

:roflmao:
black guy would maKE Covino pick it up, and take it with him.
that show on ABC that Covino mentioned is always taped in my hood/area
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Jessica Alba

Was that a new interview or replay?
New

I guess I'll try to catch it later.
Brian Wrote:I'm with Covino, people who litter piss me off.

I hate people who do that.
I hate litterers too. fucking hate it.

like sometimes I wake up, and a beer can is in my yard. I think I would chase them and do something, if I caught them doing it.

in the past I am very guilty of throwing beer bottles at road signs though. or in the ditch, or smashed on the highway, which is probaly the best, because it would get crushed back into it's natural sand element, and ants can build a home.
taylor hall's face after he was stepped on by his teammate the other day
[Image: 405804_309261612442233_151369908231405_7...0851_n.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:taylor hall's face after he was stepped on by his teammate the other day
[Image: 405804_309261612442233_151369908231405_7...0851_n.jpg]

Confusedhock:
I wonder if he'll start wearing his helmet during warm ups...
the little boy that we're watching has a cough and a runny nose now. his mom is picking him up tomorrow and then dropping him off on sunday again for another few days. would it be douchey if my wife said no to taking him next week if he's still sick?
LeNeve Wrote:I hate litterers too. fucking hate it.

like sometimes I wake up, and a beer can is in my yard. I think I would chase them and do something, if I caught them doing it.

in the past I am very guilty of throwing beer bottles at road signs though. or in the ditch, or smashed on the highway, which is probaly the best, because it would get crushed back into it's natural sand element, and ants can build a home.

Sometimes, you wake up in your yard surrounded by beer cans...
There is a georgeous little pond under an old rail road bridge here. Not many natural oasis like that here, so they are rare. Kids party down there, and there is shit everywhere. people drop old appliances and shit.

I half to wonder, why did someone pick that spot to do that, and why did people follow and think it was a good idea.

Why not find a regular ditch somewhere on the road and throw shit there.

It's getting cleaned up now, but it still has a bunch of shit.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She really seemed to like me. It's a placement company, but I've had success with those before. I'm hoping I can use them to land something good.
good luck, keep us updated

Thanks. It's a renewed start to find something that (hopefully) doesn't suck ass.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate litterers too. fucking hate it.

Sometimes, you wake up in your yard surrounded by beer cans...

yes. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a georgeous little pond under an old rail road bridge here. Not many natural oasis like that here, so they are rare. Kids party down there, and there is shit everywhere. people drop old appliances and shit.

I half to wonder, why did someone pick that spot to do that, and why did people follow and think it was a good idea.

Why not find a regular ditch somewhere on the road and throw shit there.

It's getting cleaned up now, but it still has a bunch of shit.
we have some sand dunes near the city and people throw garbage like that there all the time, abandon cars and burn them, appliances etc. its disgusting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19