Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jan. 2012 - Friday the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote::?

[Image: normal_Retard_Win.jpg]

is that like wearing an Im with stoopid shirt with the arrow pointing up at you?
I guess if the shirt fits

and if it doesnt I could always sew two or three of them together right? :clap:
I see what you did there.....fat guy joke about yourself :grin:
[Image: f0945251-7ad9-4409-a81c-f528ae13e833.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so did facebook decide to move the cat box again

You have a litter box on your facebook?
yes. chat
my facebook has not worked right in 3 days, but I finally don't care
if you cant make fun out of yourself, then who can you really make fun of (except retards and midgets)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ugh.. My nerves are giving me muscle spasms. What stops those? They fucking hurt
[Image: a6cd093a-590a-455f.jpg]
javsto Wrote:if you cant make fun out of yourself, then who can you really make fun of (except retards and midgets)
Confusedad: thats true
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ugh.. My nerves are giving me muscle spasms. What stops those? They fucking hurt
About 5-6 ibuprophen!

I found a bunch in the first aid cabinet, so I took about 5. They're not kicking in fast enough and I don't want people watching me be all shakey and doubling over.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ugh.. My nerves are giving me muscle spasms. What stops those? They fucking hurt
About 5-6 ibuprophen!

I found a bunch in the first aid cabinet, so I took about 5. They're not kicking in fast enough and I don't want people watching me be all shakey and doubling over.

pretend that your being possessed by the devil and they might send you home with pay.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just think when we were kids, our TV's wernt this big
depressing... amazing we all somehow made it to adulthood, well most of us did anyway (Javsto is still stuck at 14 mentally).

Most men are
Chip Wrote::eek:
Is this going to be the FedEx fight all over again?

Confusedhock:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Good one butt! Did you come up with that one on your own, porky?

actually it was a leftover from what someone said yesterday about you nominating your wife for a shorty award but I was thinking that she already got that when she said I DO and carried you over the altar.
FUCK YOU! Don't talk about my wife. Take shots at me all you want you fucking fat piece of worthless mexican shit but don't you ever mention my wife!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:damn. its a real life internet fight. worst one I've ever read.

No shit.... I feel so wrong thinking it's a bit entertaining.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Good one butt! Did you come up with that one on your own, porky?

actually it was a leftover from what someone said yesterday about you nominating your wife for a shorty award but I was thinking that she already got that when she said I DO and carried you over the altar.
FUCK YOU! Don't talk about my wife. Take shots at me all you want you fucking fat piece of worthless mexican shit but don't you ever mention my wife!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

that would have stung more if I was mexican.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
What the hell did I just step into?
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:yes. chat
my facebook has not worked right in 3 days, but I finally don't care

They changed it again? I haven't logged in through a computer in about a week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16