Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jan. 2012 - Friday the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pete Nice Wrote:You have to be FUCKING KIDDING ME the average starting salary of a 2011 grad is $41k!!!!!!!

I started at $20K first job out of college.

Why are they Occupying again??????

I heard them say that and I don't buy it.
Pete Nice Wrote:You have to be FUCKING KIDDING ME the average starting salary of a 2011 grad is $41k!!!!!!!

I started at $20K first job out of college.

Why are they Occupying again??????
same here, 20K in NYC for my first gig. Shit I recently went past 41K 9 years out of college. I am a failure Confusedwoot:
JDubb Wrote:FIN, That's a hell of a request and a huge honor..........

I think I would do it.

This is a pretty heavy topic.
The more I hear, the more I don't think I would.
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was watching JS last night, I was thinking, "Vinnie is a pussy, suck it up".

BUT when they said he had anxiety disorder, I COMPLETELY changed my tune. Anxiety is a real disease, I have dealt with some people for work that were out on comp due to anxiety. It is a very real situation.
I was getting annoyed by it, because what was really causing it. I get anxiety often, I find yoga & breathing exercises help big time
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was watching JS last night, I was thinking, "Vinnie is a pussy, suck it up".

BUT when they said he had anxiety disorder, I COMPLETELY changed my tune. Anxiety is a real disease, I have dealt with some people for work that were out on comp due to anxiety. It is a very real situation.

Agreed. I missed that show last night, though. Sleep sounded better.
JDubb Wrote:I've had a pedicure a few times, they are effing awesome though.

Confusedhock: :homo:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I get one once a year & seriously the massage my girlfriend gets for me with it is sofa king awesome
This boxing match won't happen until the new arena is built in Las Vegas, that's what i read earlier
Donginator Wrote:

I get one once a year & seriously the massage my girlfriend gets for me with it is sofa king awesome
:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:See that is what I was thinking. My tire guys are mechanics also and they wanted to do it there, said it would take them an hour, but it would take them 5 days to get the part b/c they don't really do that work and would have to order the part, they even looked it up and couldn't get it faster than 5 days.

Remember I said I looked up the part on google and it was around $150. 2 hours labor max. maybe $50 in misc. $400 max I hope.

I also googled how to do it myself and they didn't mention any special tools, but I believe you if you say there is.

Beckster's dealer wanted to rip me off by doubling the price of the part, shocker Confusedarcasm:

This place is a rip-off if you own a Hyundai or Lincoln. I will only let them do my oil changes and nothing else. That's only because they charge $15 for those. A few more miles on my car and I'll have to switch to the high-mileage oils and I don't think they cut me a deal on that.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Just getting here, what'd I miss?

You, Ralph and Javsto are having a steel cage royal rumble to the death at DBC 2012.

:boobs: :boobs: I can't wait!
Will you be the ring girl?

Oh sure, why not.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:FIN, That's a hell of a request and a huge honor..........

I think I would do it.

This is a pretty heavy topic.
The more I hear, the more I don't think I would.

I think it's just awkward. But, I'd be willing to be a surrogate mom if the price was right.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Massages are totally different. I need to call my friend who does those and see if she has time to give me one. That'll help with my pains.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Massages are totally different. I need to call my friend who does those and see if she has time to give me one. That'll help with my pains.
most pedicures they massage your feet & calves, I will take the abuse about getting a pedicure from people to get that massage
I'm not a big boxing fan, and no, I'm not going to care about this fight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16