Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jan. 2012 - Friday the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So I found out why my ABS light came on.

I got all new tires yesterday and when they took off my left rear wheel, the hub was loose as fuck.

I need a new left rear wheel bearing hub, mine is only held on by the four bolts right now.

I have been driving around for a week with a possibility of my wheel blowing off while driving.

LeNeve or Brampton, what would you estimate the cost on that repair to be? I am estimating $400
[Image: 388559_323114624378243_231873363502370_1...3132_n.jpg]
no fat chicks here
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:[Image: a6cd093a-590a-455f.jpg]

A coffee mug?
Nice one, Eddie.

He's saying you should get yourself off. That might help.

I'm a girl, we don't use mugs.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

A coffee mug?
Nice one, Eddie.

you could if your aim was excellent.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:if you cant make fun out of yourself, then who can you really make fun of (except retards and midgets)

I like to make fun of those re-TARDs who make fun of retards.

Says the person who doesn't get the blue coffee mug joke...

Shut up Homo. I took a bunch of pills.. My head is a bit fuzzy right now.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

A coffee mug?
Nice one, Eddie.

Not a squirter?

Hey, I see you ahve been taking care of your phone. I haven't seen any random posts from your man lately.
Pete Nice Wrote:Mother by Danzig :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I found out why my ABS light came on.

I got all new tires yesterday and when they took off my left rear wheel, the hub was loose as fuck.

I need a new left rear wheel bearing hub, mine is only held on by the four bolts right now.

I have been driving around for a week with a possibility of my wheel blowing off while driving.

LeNeve or Brampton, what would you estimate the cost on that repair to be? I am estimating $400
Labour might be 1.5 hours. Bearing....idk. could be $400 or more on its own

sent from the legion of doom
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:if you cant make fun out of yourself, then who can you really make fun of (except retards and midgets)

I like to make fun of those re-TARDs who make fun of retards.

Says the person who doesn't get the blue coffee mug joke...

Shut up Homo. I took a bunch of pills.. My head is a bit fuzzy right now.

:roflmao:
Hey, if you want that Winter Classic ticket, you better straighten up.
Hey Beckster, can you ask someone there what it would cost to replace the left rear wheel bearing hub on a 2009 Sonata? :thanks:

Buy a new Ford Fusion
javsto Wrote:you could if your aim was excellent.

Meh, I don't want to be a deviant.
Brampton Wrote:

Labour might be 1.5 hours. Bearing....idk. could be $400 or more on its own

sent from the legion of doom

I looked it up on google and it looks like it is about $150. My mechanic said 2 hours labor max.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Hey, I see you ahve been taking care of your phone. I haven't seen any random posts from your man lately.

INDEED :grin:
javsto Wrote:you could if your aim was excellent.

Meh, I don't want to be a deviant.
You listen to the CnR show, you already are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16