Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jan. 2012 - Friday the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Chip Wrote:I'm not a big boxing fan, and no, I'm not going to care about this fight.
I care because I want to see Mayweather lose, otherwise I would never care
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm not a big boxing fan, and no, I'm not going to care about this fight.
I care because I want to see Mayweather lose, otherwise I would never care

I don't know anything about either of them.
So I'll take your word for it and root for the other guy too.
As much as I'll care enough to root.
Donginator Wrote:most pedicures they massage your feet & calves, I will take the abuse about getting a pedicure from people to get that massage

I absolutely hate people touching my feet. I would probably punch someone for trying. Even when I was getting my tat put on my ankle I told the guy to avoid touching my foot. Jose Mangin and I could never date.
I care more about the UFC fight tomorrow night.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Is your car already out of warranty? I thought Hyundai had a 100K plan.

109k, unfortunately. Otherwise is would have been warranty.

That's usually how it works.
Just out of warrenty...
Did you try rasing a stink about it? Sometimes they'll at least give you a break.

If you ask nicely the warranty department can ask their CSR for goodwill policy. Since its not too far into warranty they may accept it. I've seen where they will policy parts and you pay labor. It's worth a try.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:FIN, That's a hell of a request and a huge honor..........

I think I would do it.

This is a pretty heavy topic.
The more I hear, the more I don't think I would.

I think it's just awkward. But, I'd be willing to be a surrogate mom if the price was right.

No fucking way. After having two kids.... there is no way in hell I'm walking around preggers and bitchy just for someone else...
I cant say how funny I found this image

[Image: WIAkT.jpg]
Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16