Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday Jan 6, 2012...Don't piss off Moms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
so I saw this video this morning, and I had to post it

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5873606/top-football-recruit-makes-college-decision-on-live-television-much-to-his-mothers-visible-displeasure">http://deadspin.com/5873606/top-footbal ... ispleasure</a><!-- m -->

this is either the most obvious case of "keeping it real" I've ever seen
at least it hasn't gone wrong

[youtube]TVXqJ3A6NWw[/youtube]
come to think of it, working a half day is so stupid.

you essentially spend half the time driving to and from work. And for what?

I'm dumb
Brampton Wrote:come to think of it, working a half day is so stupid.

I'm dumb

Especially when you have a 3 hour round trip like me.
Joe Wrote:

I'm dumb

mine is only an hour and a half round trip.....I feel for you Confusedad:
[youtube]0z6S6tOt2WI[/youtube]

this was being watched this morning at my work......I don't know what goes through my co-workers heads sometimes :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm dumb

mine is only an hour and a half round trip.....I feel for you Confusedad:

Mine is an hour and a half round trip too.
I've had it for over 10 years.
I kinda like it now. I just hate the gas.
And I still love half days
Brampton Wrote:[youtube]0z6S6tOt2WI[/youtube]

this was being watched this morning at my work......I don't know what goes through my co-workers heads sometimes :roflmao:

Getting an early jump on this years Rebecca Black Award?
At least Friday was funny bad, I could keep it on for a second while I laughed at it.
That was just annoying as hell.
so, I was watching TV this morning, and they had a comedy show on.

there was a comedian on there named Sugar Sammy. He's an indian guy from Montreal, who is way funnier than Russell Peters.

I would vote for him to be on C&R before he blows up, and he wouldn't do the show.

[youtube]KA5ZRS76nHk[/youtube]
this video is about 4-5 years old, and way funnier than Russell
Leaving for Mobile, AL. tomorrow to the GoDaddy Bowl. I know, I know, nobody cares, but if you get a chance look up Arkansas State & read the storyline about the football team this year. It's pretty interesting stuff. Also, the game Sunday night is the last game before the National Championship on Monday!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Leaving for Mobile, AL. tomorrow to the GoDaddy Bowl. I know, I know, nobody cares, but if you get a chance look up Arkansas State & read the storyline about the football team this year. It's pretty interesting stuff. Also, the game Sunday night is the last game before the National Championship on Monday!!!

Eddie is going to the GoDaddy Bowl to see what happens next...
(warning, real life content unrated)

[Image: 035_godaddy_com--300x300.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Leaving for Mobile, AL. tomorrow to the GoDaddy Bowl. I know, I know, nobody cares, but if you get a chance look up Arkansas State & read the storyline about the football team this year. It's pretty interesting stuff. Also, the game Sunday night is the last game before the National Championship on Monday!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
you just made me spit out my coffee with this post :high5:
so one of the guys at work heard "put it in my mouth" on the radio this morning and was saying it is a lil kim song

I had to correct him that its an Akinele song from when I was in high school, then they all made fun of me for being old Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
you just made me spit out my coffee with this post :high5:

Haha.
And here I almost didn't post it thinking it was kind of lame.

Eddie is a pervert.
Morning all... gonna be a swootastic day, I forgot my wallet. I feel naked and helpless w/out it. I'm basically confined to work since I have have no cash or credit cards with me.
Brampton Wrote:so one of the guys at work heard "put it in my mouth" on the radio this morning and was saying it is a lil kim song

I had to correct him that its an Akinele song from when I was in high school, then they all made fun of me for being old Confusedad:

I don't know that song... Confusedad:

Wait, maybe I should be :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26