Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday Jan 6, 2012...Don't piss off Moms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
What an entertaining bunch.
NussieT Wrote:What an entertaining bunch.

Yeah really.
They suck.
Andrew Luck is a more refined QB, NFL pro style QB, like Brady, Ben, Peyton, Rogers and Brees. RG3 is more like a Cam Newton, Michael Vick, Tim Tebow type. Granted Newton had a great year and Vick has done well, but when it comes down to it, you want the more refined thrower compared to the better athlete in the NFL.
DaveP is at home doing absolutely nothing but watching tv... I'm disappointed in him for not being on DBN. Really disappointed.
NussieT Wrote:DaveP is at home doing absolutely nothing but watching tv... I'm disappointed in him for not being on DBN. Really disappointed.
How do you know?
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:DaveP is at home doing absolutely nothing but watching tv... I'm disappointed in him for not being on DBN. Really disappointed.
How do you know?

She's in his bushes.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
How do you know?

She's in his bushes.
She's picking up where Derick left off?
JDubb Wrote:
How do you know?

I sent him an email awhile back and he said he was off work for a bit. Then I texted him a few minutes ago and asked him what he was doing to which he replied he was watching tv.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
How do you know?

She's in his bushes.
She's picking up where Derick left off?

I don't sit in bushes, I don't have the patience to sit there that long. Besides Dave is my DOD. I know everything...
I never wanted to go to the circus as a kid, always thought it was kinda gay, would rather have gone to a baseball game
Pete Nice Wrote:I never wanted to go to the circus as a kid, always thought it was kinda gay, would rather have gone to a baseball game

I dated a guy in high school who was terrified of clowns. He was close to crying when we saw one once... I never laughed so hard in my life.
Donginator Wrote:I never heard my name is Jonas until I played it on guitar hero years ago
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

I'm embarassed for you
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK my ASS light came on
wow, somethings are best left unsaid

That's how I read it first! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I never wanted to go to the circus as a kid, always thought it was kinda gay, would rather have gone to a baseball game

I dated a guy in high school who was terrified of clowns. He was close to crying when we saw one once... I never laughed so hard in my life.

What a pussy, that guy got to see your boobs, but real men like us don't .... Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote::roflmao: I once met a Vietnam vet who had flashbacks, I was young, I said one wrong thing to him, and he got all creepy & serious, scared the shit out of me
no worries, Pete & Joe are the only ones who invite me to the party anyways, I guess everyone else is sick of my crap talking

When the hell you gonna come to Michigan?

Yeah, really.
And not that weird podunk Michigan too.
Like, Detroit Michigan.

[smiley]whatdatmean[/smiley]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26