Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday Jan 6, 2012...Don't piss off Moms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone here think of you're going to have at a particular restaurant when you're planning to go there for dinner?
we're going to the keg tonight and i'm trying to decide between prime rib and a grilled steak.

Never unless ive never been there before and I check the menu online ahead of time.
I always check the online menu before I go to a new place.
plus I see what people ordered on yelp or chowhound
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone here think of you're going to have at a particular restaurant when you're planning to go there for dinner?
we're going to the keg tonight and i'm trying to decide between prime rib and a grilled steak.

Never unless ive never been there before and I check the menu online ahead of time.

Yelp is the greatest thing
It is Friday right? I don't have a paycheck yet.
I think I'm the only one that yelps around here. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:It is Friday right? I don't have a paycheck yet.

No, it's only Thursday
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm the only one that yelps around here. Confusedad:

"well that review sounds familiar..."
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Never unless ive never been there before and I check the menu online ahead of time.

Yelp is the greatest thing
yelp has not caught on in GP. we've been to the keg quite a few times, so I know the menu, maybe i'm just hungry and that's why i'm thinking about what i'm going to eat.
I'm now pissy... The other day MB Hydro shut the power off on our house because they were changing a pole in our back lane and it somehow fried our satellite receiver and now my piece of shit internet won't allow me to watch my damn show online... it keeps buffering...
Chip Wrote:

No, it's only Thursday

oh. I haven;t fixed the date on my phone since I hacked it, and it says it's august 20th 1970. :?

it is friday. they are doing 90s rock friday. okay.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm the only one that yelps around here. Confusedad:

"well that review sounds familiar..."

I should start fighting with myself on the reviees. Can I do that? I haven't even looked at that shit fir over a year.
fuck it. I'm going to lunch. I'll get paid later. Hopefully. Doors will probly be locked when I get back.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No, it's only Thursday

oh. I haven;t fixed the date on my phone since I hacked it, and it says it's august 20th 1970. :?

it is friday. they are doing 90s rock friday. okay.

Damn it.
I thought I would fool you.
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK my ABS service light came on while following some douche on the parkway.

The last thing I need is more money to the fucking Hyundai dealer

Anyone (LeNeve or Brampton) know how much an ABS service call costs? And do I have to go to the dealer or can I go elsewhere?

If it's giving an error, you should be able to visit Advanced Auto and get the error code it's throwing.
Chip Wrote:I did no know Kristen Bell was from Detroit...

Me either.
but, how can 2 secretaries, not manage figuring out hours, and writing checks for half a dozen people, within 5 working days, or 4 I guess this week. still.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26