Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday Jan 6, 2012...Don't piss off Moms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brampton Wrote:so, our treadmill was delivered, and the box takes up almost the whole garage floor.

What did I buy?

A clothes rack
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't have drivebys in my neighborhood.

Didn't you say you hears gun shots the other week?

That was by where I work.
I'm going to try and develop an app too. I don't know what kind, but something.

Like a COD app, where you input some data, and it tells you the best weapons to load out, based on your skill level, stats, and the map.

yeah, that would be pretty neat.

Free version tells you only the best primary weapon, pay version hooks you up with all kinds of suggestions?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to try and develop an app too. I don't know what kind, but something.

Like a COD app, where you input some data, and it tells you the best weapons to load out, based on your skill level, stats, and the map.

Free version tells you only the best primary weapon, pay version hooks you up with all kinds of suggestions?
How about one for the Apocalypse?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to try and develop an app too. I don't know what kind, but something.

good idea.
take this with your case & point

Covino And Rich Show @CovinoandRich
@ChrisC42780 hahaha....I know. Just bustin your balls bud. You're a great dude

already done with COD Elite

sorry
Donginator Wrote:

sorry

it was a stupid idea anyway. those guys are gay.
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

sorry

it was a stupid idea anyway. those guys are gay.
Confusedad:
:high5: they haven't released the apps yet because they suck
LeNeve Wrote:

good idea.

I know, right?
Donginator Wrote:take this with your case & point

They just sent that to you???

They just sent that to you???
yup, i wanted to make sure they really don't think I talk crap
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They just sent that to you???

I George Foreman Guarantee that they know that. They like to pick on those that can handle it without being a crybaby.

:roll: WLB, Whiny Little Bitch.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They just sent that to you???

I George Foreman Guarantee that they know that. They like to pick on those that can handle it without being a crybaby.
They picked the wrong guy.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26