Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone knows a corey. I imagine in Chicago, a person might even know more than one.

There is this chick from town who went to Chicago for a trip, ended up meeting some dude and starting dating him. Now she flies back and forth from Winnipeg to Chicago to visit him. She has a 2 year old daughter, works at the grocery store bakery and lives with her mom. I think there is more important things to buy then fucking plane tickets...
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone knows a corey. I imagine in Chicago, a person might even know more than one.

[Image: stfu_baby-12263.jpg]
I'm angry today... It all stems from my fucking bitch of a mother in law.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You guys are gonna have him going on this date thinking she might be mental...
i automatically think all girls are mental. maybe thats my problem

You might want to work on that, then.

"normal" woman love to bake, whether its cakes, pies, brownies whatever. You have to be wary of those nutso's that hate to bake pies, especially if they have wierf names, like tater for instance. those looney birds are the type to be chopping of a brothers nuts or his schween while he be sleepen.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:This show gem is extremely annoying to me for some reason.
the christmas movies and the tramps in studio?
Yep.
yup....I agree with your statement
NussieT Wrote:

There is this chick from town who went to Chicago for a trip, ended up meeting some dude and starting dating him. Now she flies back and forth from Winnipeg to Chicago to visit him. She has a 2 year old daughter, works at the grocery store bakery and lives with her mom. I think there is more important things to buy then fucking plane tickets...

there was this guy that lived on the east coast, met some chic and got her preggers. Then he flew back and forth to the west coast. Now they have a daughter
NussieT Wrote:I'm angry today... It all stems from my fucking bitch of a mother in law.
maybe if you show me your boobs that will make everything better
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

there was this guy that lived on the east coast, met some chic and got her preggers. Then he flew back and forth to the west coast. Now they have a daughter

I'm sorry but that's a little different. Covino didn't live with his mom and dad, he had a good paying job...
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm angry today... It all stems from my fucking bitch of a mother in law.

maybe if she paints them, one green and one white with little bows on the sensitive areas will make her feel even better.
Derick Wrote:

No it really wont because showing you my boobs won't get my my pictures for my Grandmas present....
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday Jim said he needed my car all day so I had asked my mother in law if I could borrow the car so I can go get some pictures developed for my Grandma's Christmas present and pick up some last few things in the city. I originally was going to do it in the morning with her watching the kids but then she bitched that the presents were upstairs and she didn't want the kids over and to go in the afternoon and that she'd come along because she needed shit and now apparently my father in law wants to go and get random shit so I got fucked out of the car, and my fucking pictures... She's now phoning me every 5 minutes and I refuse to answer... She knows I am pissed off

Tis the season to be Merry... :poke:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

they should sell that story to disney.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday Jim said he needed my car all day so I had asked my mother in law if I could borrow the car so I can go get some pictures developed for my Grandma's Christmas present and pick up some last few things in the city. I originally was going to do it in the morning with her watching the kids but then she bitched that the presents were upstairs and she didn't want the kids over and to go in the afternoon and that she'd come along because she needed shit and now apparently my father in law wants to go and get random shit so I got fucked out of the car, and my fucking pictures... She's now phoning me every 5 minutes and I refuse to answer... She knows I am pissed off

Tis the season to be Merry... :poke:

She sent me a text not that long ago that said "I'm making cookies for the train nerds tonight" Like I wouldn't be pissed off at her when I specifically asked for one thing.
train nerds aint nuttin to fuck wit.
LeNeve Wrote:train nerds aint nuttin to fuck wit.

This bunch of train nerds are half deaf and the other half overweight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13