Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I thought the first chicks wrote Clove on her mirror at frst
LeNeve Wrote:Go to Brians, then Javsto, then me. That would be the logical thing. A triangle of slap happiness.

When you get to St. Loius you still have a 12 hour drive to my town. Or you can turn back NE and drive 9 hours back to your town.

I'll prob stop in Detroit for Chipster, who is long over-due and Pete pretty much deserves one for all the pie picks. Oh yeah, Covino and Spot, too.... I'll have to plan it on a week when Covino is in NY, so I don't need to go to Cali.
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Go to Brians, then Javsto, then me. That would be the logical thing. A triangle of slap happiness.

When you get to St. Loius you still have a 12 hour drive to my town. Or you can turn back NE and drive 9 hours back to your town.

now are we talking hand slaps or booby slap because in that case she can come to me first cause i dont be wanting any sloppy seconds. :boobs:

Oh, don't worry you'll get your turn all in due time..........
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I'll prob stop in Detroit for Chipster, who is long over-due and Pete pretty much deserves one for all the pie picks. Oh yeah, Covino and Spot, too.... I'll have to plan it on a week when Covino is in NY, so I don't need to go to Cali.

why not wait for the DBC and that way you can line us all up and slap us like that nerd in slapstick movie. just make mine special and bake me a pie first and slap me with that.
Brian Wrote:

While she's here, my girlfriend can teach her how to bake.

:flame: I am NOT baking Pies!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Is it weird to enjoy looking at maps?

I feel weird for actually plotting a fictional journey, but I was enjoying it.

It's cool to check see what is where. It makes me wanna go on a road trip to check the places out.
Brian Wrote:Eddie should be ashamed
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/vid...e-wild.cnn

Confusedhock: When Fed Ex drivers go bad.......
JDubb Wrote:What a fucking morning, busy with work and just got a call my mother-in-law died last night.

Did I miss anything here?

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. Confusedad:
Hot or not? (she knows how to bake pie)

[Image: 390535_309745959048443_231873363502370_9...8223_n.jpg]
javsto Wrote:Hot or not? (she knows how to bake pie)
Yes :duh:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Hot or not? (she knows how to bake pie)
Yes :duh:
:whomo:
These FIN's are miserable. First circumcisions and busted up penises, and now taking care of elderly parents......freaking depressing.
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

why not wait for the DBC and that way you can line us all up and slap us like that nerd in slapstick movie. just make mine special and bake me a pie first and slap me with that.

Now, that is a great idea! Minus the part where I gotta bake a fucking pie.
Brian Wrote:These FIN's are miserable. First circumcisions and busted up penises, and now taking care of elderly parents......freaking depressing.

I missed a lot of that.. Thankfully!!
A road trip across the country to lesser known places seems pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13