Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:What do they do with the presents she was going to get?

sorry. That was my innapropriate question I had earlier. Doesn't seem as innapropriate since Christmas was now mentioned along with the situation.

What a dick...

To make a funny in a bad situation my mom told my brother that she wanted some petty thing, then my sister some seat covers for her car and what does she tell me.... a fucking fireplace. I bought her an electric ceramic heater and a faux fireplace movie... theres her damn fireplace.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:B, have you received my Christmas card yet? Iva got hers Monday.

I just got it yesterday. Thank you!!!! You did good. Do you have one of those cri-cut things to cut out the shapes?

No problem. Yes I do have a cricut cutter. I use it for all my scrapbooking stuff. I've been baking a lot lately and want to try making cakes so I asked Jim for the cake cricut cutter....

I keep holding off on it, but I think I want to get one for my scrapbooking. It would be a lot easier then cut all that crap out myself.

They make one for cakes?!?! I might need that, too....
It's raining like a motherfucker here, but it is 60 degrees out, so doesn't matter. This must be the front that dumped snow all over Kansas.
LeNeve Wrote:arts and crafts are all the rage.

Hey, a lot of people have figured how to make mucho dineros off arts and crafts.
NussieT Wrote:

sorry. That was my innapropriate question I had earlier. Doesn't seem as innapropriate since Christmas was now mentioned along with the situation.

What a dick...

To make a funny in a bad situation my mom told my brother that she wanted some petty thing, then my sister some seat covers for her car and what does she tell me.... a fucking fireplace. I bought her an electric ceramic heater and a faux fireplace movie... theres her damn fireplace.

Sorry, T, but your mom is crazy. Nice gift, though! :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:It's raining like a motherfucker here, but it is 60 degrees out, so doesn't matter. This must be the front that dumped snow all over Kansas.

I think it finally stopped raining here. It's been doing that all day long.
I answered a phone call today the guy wanted the service dept. He introduced himself as a truck driver and I nearly dropped the phone.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

What a dick...

Sorry, T, but your mom is crazy. Nice gift, though! :high5:

My sister and I were pissing ourselves laughing when the cashier was ringing it in. My sisters say "You know mom is going to be pissed". I know she is but I don't care.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Now if I could get off my lazy ass and do something about myself, then I'd be in business
I finally put away the pile of clothes I had stacked on my weight bench last night. Now I just have to use the damn thing.
[youtube]M-cpojkILO0[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm angry today... It all stems from my fucking bitch of a mother in law.
maybe if you show me your boobs that will make everything better

No it really wont because showing you my boobs won't get my my pictures for my Grandmas present....
I'll drive down to pick them up for you if you want.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is it weird to enjoy looking at maps?
No, but I like looking at the satellite view better.
I drag the little yellow man onto the map sometimes and walk around a random town. I once spent 15 minutes looking for the paratrooper in St Mere Eglise
Pete Nice Wrote:It's raining like a motherfucker here, but it is 60 degrees out, so doesn't matter. This must be the front that dumped snow all over Kansas.

you are probaly right.

I only remember it snowing this bad one other time. Sunday, January 25, 1998. I was barely 19. I had been at a superbowl party, Denver vs Greenbay. Denver won.

I had a girlfriend in a town 30 miles away, and it was my only place to stay at the time. It was probaly close to midnight, and the roads were already covered with an inch or two. I'm sure I was over the legal alcohol limit to drive too. I said fuck it, and hit the road.

It started snowing real bad, so I pushed that little ford ranger all it could go. My brain made some sort of retarded equation that going 107 mph in bad snow would get me there quicker increasing my chances.

I hadn't seen another vehicle in 21 miles. Then, 9 miles outside my destination, headlights. I drove by so fast, the taillights disapeared before I could even look in the mirror. Then a few miles later a county sherriff was pulling me over.

I'm going to jail tonight for sure. I thought anyway. He walks up, and says,
"what the fuck is wrong with you?"
"107 miles an hour in this shit"
"I was shitting my pants catching up to you"

I was totally polite to him. yes sir, no sir. No lies. Told him I had been drinking at the party, said I didn't keep track, but probaly had a 12 pack or more.

He knew I was drunk. Said he could have easily taken me to jail, just for the speeding/wreckless driving. He said he didn't want to mess around with all the shit to book me. He said he was just out on a basic patrol, and didn't expect to see anybody at all anyway. He was also a Bronco fan that watched the game before his shift, so maybe that swayed him a bit too.

I was stuck in the snow already by the time we were done, so he had to pull me out. Told me to go 40 mph, and he will follow me to where I was going. That was that. My biggest memory of the Broncos 98 superbowl, and the blizzard of 98.
damn. I think I just made a long story short, like the truck driving callers do. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13