Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The road trip should avoid that pit bull guy too.
What is this FIN day??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is this FIN day??
Yes, clean out the e-mail in-box day.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What is this FIN day??

:? I need to get all my emails cleaned up.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is this FIN day??

lets save those for a day when we don't feel like being at work.

at least they got rid of some in one swipe, like a bandaid
I'm out for today. With everything going on with holidays and the death in the family not sure when I'll be around again.

If it's not before, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa and a Very Happy New Year to all my DBN family!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So i have a potential date, with a normal girl

does she look like this?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/Irz02.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/Irz02.jpg</a><!-- m -->

*NSFW*
i'm not opening this now, but i highly doubt it
you are probaly correct. the girl in the above pic is a little thick, and has some big camel toes.

She is not thick, but she does have bacon strips
JDubb Wrote:I'm out for today. With everything going on with holidays and the death in the family not sure when I'll be around again.

If it's not before, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa and a Very Happy New Year to all my DBN family!

Happy all of that to you, too, JDubb!
camel strips. and yeah not technically thick. When I think thick, I think her body though. Which is not bad at all. I like the "thick" body. comes with big nautral boobs, and a nice fat ass. :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:B, have you received my Christmas card yet? Iva got hers Monday.

I just got it yesterday. Thank you!!!! You did good. Do you have one of those cri-cut things to cut out the shapes?

No problem. Yes I do have a cricut cutter. I use it for all my scrapbooking stuff. I've been baking a lot lately and want to try making cakes so I asked Jim for the cake cricut cutter....
arts and crafts are all the rage.
LeNeve Wrote:camel strips. and yeah not technically thick. When I think thick, I think her body though. Which is not bad at all. I like the "thick" body. comes with big nautral boobs, and a nice fat ass. :high5:

Jim is scared that my boobs will "deflate" if I lose too much weight. :roll:
javsto Wrote:anyway, which ass is better, this one

[Image: 394013_310076682348704_231873363502370_9...1294_n.jpg]

[Image: 406651_310072952349077_231873363502370_9...0766_n.jpg]

I like the first one, but angles make a big difference.
JDubb Wrote:What a fucking morning, busy with work and just got a call my mother-in-law died last night.

Did I miss anything here?

Swoot news Jdubb, sorry to hear about the loss so close to Christmas!
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What a fucking morning, busy with work and just got a call my mother-in-law died last night.

Did I miss anything here?

Swoot news Jdubb, sorry to hear about the loss so close to Christmas!

What do they do with the presents she was going to get?

sorry. That was my innapropriate question I had earlier. Doesn't seem as innapropriate since Christmas was now mentioned along with the situation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13