Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
K I stopped by to say good morning and try and catch up, but havent watched dexter yet and yall are going to ruin it for me, so I stopped reading on page 2.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.
Sounds like a brown Christmas here. No snow forecasted this week.
[Image: indiansanta.jpg]

It's a good thing Jesus was white.
I love when the guests interrupt Rich.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have Christmas Day off and that is it. An I don't get paid for it. But I requested Saturday and Monday off too. We don't get paid for holidays. I love my job, but they screw us every way they can with pay. We used to get paid for the major holidays, but they took it away about 2 years ago unless you work the holiday.

Stupid criminals, never taking days off. alot of work scamming insurance money.
anybody else tune out to this dry nussie?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have Christmas Day off and that is it. An I don't get paid for it. But I requested Saturday and Monday off too. We don't get paid for holidays. I love my job, but they screw us every way they can with pay. We used to get paid for the major holidays, but they took it away about 2 years ago unless you work the holiday.

Stupid criminals, never taking days off. alot of work scamming insurance money.

It has nothing to do with criminals, it has everything to do with my cheap ass employer and their spitting in the face of traditional workplace courtesies.
javsto Wrote:anybody else tune out to this dry nussie?

I never tuned in
We had the insurance/work comp guy here last week. He said we can't use milk crates to stand on anymore, and he deemed my work light to be unsafe, and banned it from the shop. Then he said we need to start doing safety circles, walk around the vehicles, and check for shit before we move the vehicle.

I said, can we do the safety dance while we do the safety circles? He looked at me all mean, and kept lecturing. what a dick.
javsto Wrote:anybody else tune out to this dry nussie?

dry vagina?

I'm not listening yet.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.
Sounds like a brown Christmas here. No snow forecasted this week.

We haven't had a white Christmas in a LONG time. Hopefully it will stick around through the week.

I'm hoping for a bit of snow by the weekend, but it's not in the forecast.
LeNeve Wrote:We had the insurance/work comp guy here last week. He said we can't use milk crates to stand on anymore, and he deemed my work light to be unsafe, and banned it from the shop. Then he said we need to start doing safety circles, walk around the vehicles, and check for shit before we move the vehicle.

I said, can we do the safety dance while we do the safety circles? He looked at me all mean, and kept lecturing. what a dick.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
friday will hopefully be a short day for me, then I have monday off, however I have to do in to do security checks on saturday and sunday. I'll work at the lab on monday, just cause I have nothing better to do.
LeNeve Wrote:We had the insurance/work comp guy here last week. He said we can't use milk crates to stand on anymore, and he deemed my work light to be unsafe, and banned it from the shop. Then he said we need to start doing safety circles, walk around the vehicles, and check for shit before we move the vehicle.

the milk crates I can understand, but I'm not sure why your work light was banned
is yours one of these with the old school light bulb?
[Image: 03473942000]
Derick Wrote:

the milk crates I can understand, but I'm not sure why your work light was banned

some of the secondary insulation around the wires was cracked. the actual wires were still insulated though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19