Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:I want a $2000 Christmas bonus. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

Yeah no kidding! The closest I came to that was the option to sell back the week of vacation I didn't use.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sweet. just got a Christmas card from the boss lady. With a check, for 2,000 dollars. :happy: :happy: :happy:
so how is Angie gonna spend it? :poke:

The only way she will see any of that money is if she needs to use it to get me out of jail or something.
pete wants the bonus cheque so much that he posted twice about it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if i'm lucky i might get the standard $100 from the hospital. fedex aint paying me shit

I'm getting a ham... I miss my bonus check, but I heard the previous shithole is trying to end those now.
B, did you drop going after those assholes?
fuck, i need to do some work, stop being so entertaining
michaelangelo Wrote:pete wants the bonus cheque so much that he posted twice about it

You miss spelled "check".
Pete Nice Wrote:I want a $2000 Christmas bonus. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

My boss said he got less than last year. I wonder how much he got, and how they figure to give him less. I got the same as last year. He still seemed very happy though, so I'm thinking 5gs or more. He's been a mechanic here for 25 years.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:1 LeNeve 31975
2 Pete Nice 26012
3 beckster aka Tatertits 24926
4 Derick 17580
5 Brampton 17385
6 Chip 16869
7 Joe 13726
8 Brian 11875
9 JDubb 11198

seriously, we all have issues.
:high5:

I'm #1 at something. fuck yeah!

It appears you are also #1 at Christmas bonuses. It's your day today.
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, i need to do some work, stop being so entertaining

I have to sit in the parking lot to get enough cell service to get Tapatalk to work. This blows.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
fattmatt1 Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:pete wants the bonus cheque so much that he posted twice about it

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[youtube]8gTi0s_KzDI[/youtube]
I only got 250 dollars the first Christmas I was here.

:high5:

Yeah man, I got white guy problems. I need the cash.
LeNeve Wrote:I only got 250 dollars the first Christmas I was here.
Still a bigger bonus than I'll get. Confusedad:
fattmatt1 Wrote:

damn Canadiana!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19