Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
bare skin condoms, if it breaks we will adopt your babies, guareenteed.

That would be funny.
Then they could raise the babies to work in the condom factory, for cheap. That would be funny too.
I need to get caught up on Boardwalk Empire, Hung and How to Make it in America also. Everything else I am caught up on. Good thing there is not much new until mid January, my DVR is only 8% full, the lowest it has ever been.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:people who are gay are not good at sports, everyone knows that. You ever seen a gay guy throw a baseball?
That's why there is figure skating and gymnastics.

And NASCAR
the announcers say really gay shit calling the race. It's funny, makes me laugh.

"oh no, looks like gordon is coming on Tony Stewarts rear"
"looks like he just rubbed him in the rear a little"
"Mark Martin just squirted into the wall"

They say jazz alot too.
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to get caught up on Boardwalk Empire, Hung and How to Make it in America also. Everything else I am caught up on. Good thing there is not much new until mid January, my DVR is only 8% full, the lowest it has ever been.

boardwalk empire. boring show
Pete Nice Wrote:Ralph likes Bear skin condoms....

yeah he does. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My first thought this morning...
Fuck you Dexter! Now I have to wait until next fall to see what happens!
great ending to the episode :high5:

You had to see it coming too.

But I was really hoping there would have been something after it.
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Some of us haven't watched it yet!

Hey, I didn't give any details away.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow, TOMB is beating up Mercer today. Calling him a 30 yr old virgin, no ass getting... Harsh!

Fuck them, Mercer is a cool dude. He had a GF for a while in like 2007, he was getting ass then. He may not be the best with the ladies, but he also is picky. Unlike most guys, he is not willing to just hump any slut to get his nut off.

Um... Was it me or did it sound like JIU was making Mercer do embarrassing things for his own entertainment??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow, TOMB is beating up Mercer today. Calling him a 30 yr old virgin, no ass getting... Harsh!

Fuck them, Mercer is a cool dude. He had a GF for a while in like 2007, he was getting ass then. He may not be the best with the ladies, but he also is picky. Unlike most guys, he is not willing to just hump any slut to get his nut off.

Um... Was it me or did it sound like JIU was making Mercer do embarrassing things for his own entertainment??
Mercer said he redeemed himself in his eyes and was helpful and a good guy.
raining all day, started snowing, and blowing an hour ago. already heard the sirens going somewhere. Confusedwoot:
I can't wait to see my Christmas lights with snow. :happy:
holy shitt! I just went outside and my car is almost snowed in already. zero visibilty. You would need goggles to be outside. I'm going to start saying weird canadian words, and wear my toque until it's over.

I also heard the second set of emergency vehicles going somewhere.

Third set of sirens now, as I was typing.
I was going to move my car to the south side of the building, so it wouldn't get snowed in, but I want an excuse to take a nice used truck home. maybe do some snowy 4wheeling later.
now they sent the parts guy home, because he lives 20 miles away, and they might close the highway.
I get overly excited about snowstorms. We don't get bad ones very often at all, so it's always really cool to me.

I'm used to tornadoes. Those are like no big deal here. But it starts to snow, and SW Kansas freaks out.
I think the national guard needs to be here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19