Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I'm pretty sure I know how JIU can party like that. I'd be really surprised, and impressed if he can drink like that without doing some kind of drug.

One of the NYC guys saw him doing coke at the DBC, I can't remember who, Anthony or Dan I think.

yeah, the way they decribed him partying, I automatically was thinking, yeah he's doing blow. I don't hate him for it.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Was Narzan at the DBC JDubb? Was he one of Alberta beef or is he a new Alberta Beef?
Yeah, he was there. I sat next to him at the movie, before he fell asleep :roflmao:

That was Narzan? I never knew. I never got a chance to talk to Alberta Beef b/c they were usually with JIU when I was around and JIU ignored me all week, as I ignored him. Did he have all the curly hair or was he the other guy?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I'm pretty sure I know how JIU can party like that. I'd be really surprised, and impressed if he can drink like that without doing some kind of drug.

One of the NYC guys saw him doing coke at the DBC, I can't remember who, Anthony or Dan I think.
I didn't hear that but I would not be surprised.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Was Narzan at the DBC JDubb? Was he one of Alberta beef or is he a new Alberta Beef?
Yeah, he was there. I sat next to him at the movie, before he fell asleep :roflmao:

That was Narzan? I never knew. I never got a chance to talk to Alberta Beef b/c they were usually with JIU when I was around and JIU ignored me all week, as I ignored him. Did he have all the curly hair or was he the other guy?
That's him.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

yeah, the way they decribed him partying, I automatically was thinking, yeah he's doing blow. I don't hate him for it.

I don't hate him for it either, he is just and asshole, coke or no coke.
JDubb is an alchoholic in December.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a drug problem.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't hate him for it either, he is just and asshole, coke or no coke.

yeah, still an asshole fo sho.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a drug problem.

a part of me is wondering how much he had on him, and the other part of me is saying shame on him, it's a small part though.
I'm tired now, just talking about partying. Confusedad:
Too many tardy erections, and you get sent to the principles office I think.
retardy erections
Cloveman hit it out of the park here...
[Image: rockitthepooh2.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Cloveman hit it out of the park here...
[Image: rockitthepooh2.jpg]

Ehh, I think it would be better with a real picture of Ralph with the Winnie the Pooh stuff shopped on it.
Wow, TOMB is beating up Mercer today. Calling him a 30 yr old virgin, no ass getting... Harsh!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19