Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/7/11 - Wednesday - A date which will live in infamy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Derick Wrote:how is it that NASA can transmit data 11 billion miles, but I cant get cell service in my building

NASA isn't in the cell phone business. :duh:
LeNeve Wrote:my yahoo comments always disapear. Confusedad:

They're onto you.
cbrink8168 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to figure out which yahoo story to pick, and start an internet fight with the commentors.
how bout teen girl can't keep NFL gift

yeah. I bet some sort of racist BBC thing would work there.

I picked the tenesee trailer house that burned down, because the owners didn't pay their 75 dollar annual fire department fee.

"for only 21 cents a day, you can adopt a hillbilly family of your own, and put and end to tragic trailer house fires."
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my yahoo comments always disapear. Confusedad:

They're onto you.

Racists!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:"for only 21 cents a day, you can adopt a hillbilly family of your own, and put and end to tragic trailer house fires."
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
damn. I had a bunch of thumbs ups, now they are gone, and I have one thumb down now. hillbilly hackers!!!
I had to read 100 Years of Solitude.
Holy shit I hated that thing.
There was like 20 people who had the same long, spanish name.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:"for only 21 cents a day, you can adopt a hillbilly family of your own, and put and end to tragic trailer house fires."
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How about this one?

"21 cents a day. 21 cents a day. I'm sure they could start buying RC cola instead of Coca Cola, and come up with the difference."
LeNeve Wrote:damn. I had a bunch of thumbs ups, now they are gone, and I have one thumb down now. hillbilly hackers!!!

[Image: anim_thumbsup.gif]
I'm pretty mean to white trash, especially considering I qualify for the club.
"Jesus would have paid the fee, even if he had to borrow the money from his Father."
I'm having fun, even though no one has fought me yet.
"How much did their Dish network NASCAR package cost a year?"
LeNeve Wrote:"How much did their Dish network NASCAR package cost a year?"

:roflmao:
I'm going on day 3 of a major headache... I think it's time to go see my doctor...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20