Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/7/11 - Wednesday - A date which will live in infamy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. I bet some sort of racist BBC thing would work there.

I picked the tenesee trailer house that burned down, because the owners didn't pay their 75 dollar annual fire department fee.

"for only 21 cents a day, you can adopt a hillbilly family of your own, and put and end to tragic trailer house fires."

Seriously, what's up with allowing a home to burn to the ground??

you are one of those peolpe!

whatdatmean?
I could care less about someone else's kid. Id much rather meet their dog.
Joe Wrote:I could care less about someone else's kid. Id much rather meet their dog.
:high5: I'll pet someone's dog long before I hold their baby.
Joe Wrote:I could care less about someone else's kid. Id much rather meet their dog.
swoot, i don't have a dog either
I don't want to meet either one. :roll:
Brian Wrote:

it's a dog eat dog world
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:OMG I love that pic....it's sooo cute!!!!!! Where is Melody? LOL
T I PM'ed you...sorry it took so long. Feel better.

I got it. I have half your xmas card made. I'm going to try and finish and mail it today if not I'll definitely have it done by the weekend. Hopefully it gets to you before Christmas though & Thanks!

Confusedad:

Besides B I have a christmas card contest every year....T may win just b/c her card is from Canada :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

it's a dog eat dog world
Fuck pet people. They are pets not people!
anyone download the xbox update yet? I am gonna try it tonight.
Hey I JDubb'ed it last night....burned 505 calories on the dreadmill !!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:OMG I love that pic....it's sooo cute!!!!!! Where is Melody? LOL
T I PM'ed you...sorry it took so long. Feel better.

I got it. I have half your xmas card made. I'm going to try and finish and mail it today if not I'll definitely have it done by the weekend. Hopefully it gets to you before Christmas though & Thanks!

Confusedad:

Besides B I have a christmas card contest every year....T may win just b/c her card is from Canada :grin:

1st place Canadian division for sure.
If there was a CnR drinking game, Spot saying "ah ah ah" could be the only thing on it, and you would get hammered.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I JDubb'ed it last night....burned 505 calories on the dreadmill !!!!!
:high5:
Way to go, keep it going! Eddie also started working out too and he downloaded the same app I use to track food and exercise.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

it's a dog eat dog world
Fuck pet people. They are pets not people!

Ted Nugent would approve
[youtube]o4hI5utjenc[/youtube]
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I JDubb'ed it last night....burned 505 calories on the dreadmill !!!!!

did you mess anything up after the workout?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20