Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/7/11 - Wednesday - A date which will live in infamy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
The guy posting about his wife with cancer is totally breaking the rules of the ford message boards. They are really strict on there. No personal shit. If you get out of line, they call your dealer and kick you off for a few days. I wonder how long they will let this guys post hang out there.
Joe Wrote:Day # 3 of sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I just emailed the head of my department and asked to be moved back to my previous position. It pretty much fucking sucks to have to do that, but working here makes me want to go home and drink Drain-o.
your not viewing this as the oportunity it really is. You get paid for doing nothing right now, if I could sit here and do nothing all week, then someone hands me a paycheck, I'd say fuck yeah
I already gave up on the trucker thing. No one was supporting my dream. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Day # 3 of sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I just emailed the head of my department and asked to be moved back to my previous position. It pretty much fucking sucks to have to do that, but working here makes me want to go home and drink Drain-o.
your not viewing this as the oportunity it really is. You get paid for doing nothing right now, if I could sit here and do nothing all week, then someone hands me a paycheck, I'd say fuck yeah

paid to do nothing, that is a long boring day. at least when I am being paid to do nothing, I have full internet access.
Monday, and Tuesday. Paid to sit here and be on the internet for 9 hours. Today is looking the same.
Derick Wrote:

I could never have a job where I sit there and do absolutely nothing. I'd get so bored, if I am getting paid I feel like I need to earn that check.
Derick Wrote:

Yeah but now Im driving an hour and a half to sit and do nothing for the same pay. At least when I thought I was going to learn a few more things it was worth it. The last 2 days have been the longest of my life.
NussieT Wrote:I feel like I need to earn that check.
show us your boobs
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

paid to do nothing, that is a long boring day. at least when I am being paid to do nothing, I have full internet access.

I could live with a day or two of nothing to do.
But if I had full internet, I could do that forever.
LeNeve Wrote:I already gave up on the trucker thing. No one was supporting my dream. Confusedad:

Good job.
LeNeve Wrote:So. A little window popped up on my pc and said the virtual memory is full. Now my internet doesn't work. What dat mean?
Do you have the newest version of Firefox? I get the same window popping up all the time. Ignore it.
Joe Wrote:Yeah but now Im driving an hour and a half to sit and do nothing for the same pay. At least when I thought I was going to learn a few more things it was worth it. The last 2 days have been the longest of my life.
you could spend this week looking for a new job, the right job, since you have nothing better to do
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So. A little window popped up on my pc and said the virtual memory is full. Now my internet doesn't work. What dat mean?
Do you have the newest version of Firefox? I get the same window popping up all the time. Ignore it.

Ignore it. Thats the solution to most of my problems. :high5:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I already gave up on the trucker thing. No one was supporting my dream. Confusedad:

Good job.
How about NASCAR?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20