Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/7/11 - Wednesday - A date which will live in infamy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-573382...ugh-house/

it missed the trash cans, tore through a cinder-block wall, bounced its merry way down a hillside, barreled 700 yards through a suburban California neighborhood, smashed through the front door of a house, bounced up the stairs of the house and, without knocking, penetrated a bedroom door where a man, woman, and child were sleeping.

Was it done? Of course not. The cannonball then bounced its way out through the wall of the house, crossed a road, smashed a few tiles that were carelessly lying around on the roof of another house and finally took a seat inside the Gill family's Toyota Sienna, which they had thoughtlessly parked in the driveway of their home.

Damn, it did all that after going 700 yards.
I want to hang out with the myth busters.
The myth busters are all the rage.
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Monday, and Tuesday. Paid to sit here and be on the internet for 9 hours. Today is looking the same.

and your bemoaning it for what reason?

I like bemoaning
Brian Wrote:The myth busters are all the rage.

I always wonder if they are gay, because they are in san fransisco, and you never see them with girls. The hot dogs in san fransisco taste like shit.
:beer: sup homies
I have a chevy 2500 in one bay, and a chevy tahoe in the other. I guess thats what I get for bitching about having nothing to do.
LeNeve Wrote:

I always wonder if they are gay, because they are in san fransisco, and you never see them with girls. The hot dogs in san fransisco taste like shit.
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbu...10_02.html
LeNeve Wrote:I have a chevy 2500 in one bay, and a chevy tahoe in the other. I guess thats what I get for bitching about having nothing to do.

I feel like baking cookies but I ran out of eggs and Jim took the car.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'd test the pullout theory with her.

[Image: MythBusted.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a chevy 2500 in one bay, and a chevy tahoe in the other. I guess thats what I get for bitching about having nothing to do.

I feel like baking cookies but I ran out of eggs and Jim took the car.

I'm starving right now.
I'd love some cookies.
cbrink8168 Wrote::beer: sup homies

I had quite a bit of beer last night.
It was pretty damn good.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbu...10_02.html

"We're not gay"!!!!! five :high5:
Chip Wrote:

It was pretty damn good.
i passed out early last night, gonna make up for it now haha, i have an Oktoberfest i brewed last october, hopefully its still good
Chip Wrote:

It was pretty damn good.

you know, I drank 3 beers last night, none sunday night, none monday night. maybe thats whats wrong with me the last couple days. I usually drink 6+ every day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20