Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/29/2011......back to school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So, nothing like a 100 km drive to get to tech training. This is gonna suck ass for the next 8 days

sent from the legion of doom
Woah 100 km.... (Googles km to Miles)
Oh yeah, 62 miles. MY daily commute is going to be 52 next week.
My commute is about as long as I would want at 37 miles.
All but a mile and a half is on the freeway, so it's not too bad.
1 hour into work and all I've done is sit here.
I should go to Ford school. I can go to electrical anytime. I need to finish the rest of the online stuff, for the other classes. When I go to school, it's like a mini paid vacation. I just have to go sit in a training class for 8 hours, then do what I want the rest of the day. Paid hotel, paid meals, paid transportation. Not bad.
Joe Wrote:1 hour into work and all I've done is sit here.

I've been here 17 minutes. Got some coffee, and some water. Thats all I've done.
1 hour and 18 and so far I've switch a few fantasy football players.
I went ahead and ordered a power cord for my xbox. I couldn't wait 2 weeks to get the warranty one. I'll at least have a spare now.
I have a question for the car guys...

I have a 2004 Durango, yesterday while driving into work the stereo cuts out, or almost out, to the point where I can hardly hear it. It is if it is padded down. I usually listen to it at volume of "10" but had to turn it up to nearly "40" on a scale of "50". Also the sound only comes out of the front dash speakers. Driving home last night was just fine and other driving last night was just fine.

Same thing happened again this morning, any ideas?
JDubb Wrote:I have a question for the car guys...

I have a 2004 Durango, yesterday while driving into work the stereo cuts out, or almost out, to the point where I can hardly hear it. It is if it is padded down. I usually listen to it at volume of "10" but had to turn it up to nearly "40" on a scale of "50". Also the sound only comes out of the front dash speakers. Driving home last night was just fine and other driving last night was just fine.

something is about to stop working.
JDubb Wrote:I have a question for the car guys...

I know nothing, so I don't know why I'm bothering, but I would guess it's a short.
now I have stuff to do. 3 oil changes, then a broken f-350.
LeNeve Wrote:now I have stuff to do. 3 oil changes, then a broken f-350.
i do not
Probaly the head unit itself JDubb. That would be my guess.
LeNeve Wrote:Probaly the head unit itself JDubb. That would be my guess.
you said head

and unit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15