Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/29/2011......back to school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
WyoIan Wrote:Waz UP!!!

Wasssssup!!!
How was everyones Thanksgiving? Joe you need not reply.
Hey Wyoming!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my xbox cord has shipped

I bought a Seagate 2TB hard drive this morning from Amazon for $99.
I went back to see if it shipped yet, and noticed the price had gone back up to $169.
Hurray for me.
Does Amazon do 2 hour sales?
i bought an external 2tb last weekend from seagate

Over the weekend I saw an external 3TB, I think Seagate, from BestBuy, and I think it was $120.
I would have gotten that one, but I wanted an internal.
I have officially stepped up the job hunt to a whole other level to get the fuck out of this place. They lost some money and I got accused of taking it. These people fail to realize that one thing I never fucking do is steal. I hate this place so much.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have officially stepped up the job hunt to a whole other level to get the fuck out of this place. They lost some money and I got accused of taking it. These people fail to realize that one thing I never fucking do is steal. I hate this place so much.

I wondered what the hell you were talking about on FB this morning.
WyoIan Wrote:How was everyones Thanksgiving? Joe you need not reply.

It was busy. Didn't feel like much of a holiday since I worked most of the weekend.

Thanksgiving was over a month ago...
Beckster Madolf
JDubb Wrote:I have a question for the car guys...

I have a 2004 Durango, yesterday while driving into work the stereo cuts out, or almost out, to the point where I can hardly hear it. It is if it is padded down. I usually listen to it at volume of "10" but had to turn it up to nearly "40" on a scale of "50". Also the sound only comes out of the front dash speakers. Driving home last night was just fine and other driving last night was just fine.

Same thing happened again this morning, any ideas?
Factory stereo?

sent from the legion of doom
NussieT Wrote:I was reading some :douche: sports writer in Winnipeg's twitter page and one of the posts he made after Winnipeg lost the Grey Cup on Sunday was "I wonder how much crap Reebok had to burn?" I wonder if he realizes a lot more shit is burned after the SuperBowl than this so why is it a big deal!?
They dont really burn anything. They send the stuff to 3rd world countries

NussieT Wrote:

Thanksgiving was over a month ago...
You silly canadians....
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was reading some :douche: sports writer in Winnipeg's twitter page and one of the posts he made after Winnipeg lost the Grey Cup on Sunday was "I wonder how much crap Reebok had to burn?" I wonder if he realizes a lot more shit is burned after the SuperBowl than this so why is it a big deal!?

I should get my head out of my ass then... doesn't matter the guy is still a douchebag!
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I should get my head out of my ass then... doesn't matter the guy is still a douchebag!

I would call that "third world" tid bit, random trivia, and don't expect everyone to know.
He is a douche for talking about stuff he doesn't know anything about.
Chip Wrote:I would call that "third world" tid bit, random trivia, and don't expect everyone to know.
He is a douche for talking about stuff he doesn't know anything about.

I only got into Wpg football about three or four years ago other than that the only sport I followed was Gymnastics...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15