Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/29/2011......back to school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Donginator Wrote:Patrice O'Neal died today Confusedwoot:

Swoot.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:booger dong. :?
Haha oops.
:fag:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Patrice O'Neal died today Confusedwoot:

whodat?
[Image: Patrice%20Oneal%202.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Covino is an arsonist

[Image: file.php?2,file=41429,filename=Beavis-fire.gif]
When I was about 15, we went to a mall that was being built, and had fire extinguisher fights with the ones they had on site. We were lighting big fires and putting them out too. Then some asshole showed up and yelled at us, and called the police. We escaped the law though. :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey if I was going to take $$$ from my employer it would have to be at least 1/4 to 1/2 million, b/c I'm leaving the country....See I actually have thought about this. He jokes when I go to the bank w/ a couple thousand in cash...I always say "nope, this is not enough for me to take" :grin:

At my last job, I counted out 1.5 mil, sometimes more. No way would I have given any thought to taking it. It's all traceable.

You would have to leave the country FAST.. :wink: I worked in an office where the secreatry took 7000.00 cash and never came back...they didn't even prosecute her....WTF She was crying and said she was sorry, but she needed the $$$, etc.

I don't care how poor I get, I won't take money that I am not entitled to. I couldn't live with myself. Plus, I am a horrible liar. People can tell, so I choose to not lie.
Chip Wrote:And I'm with Rich.
I only run it when I'm going to bed, or leaving home for a couple hours.
I forgot to run it last night, so I started it right before I left this morning.
I hope I still have a home. Confusedad:

I get made fun of by Jim for never leaving an appliance running while I am not home. My grandparents had a washing machine almost burn down their house... my grandpa came inside the house from the garage and their porch was filled with smoke
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have any fire extenguishers in my house. :?

I've lit fireworks in my house too.....
I have 3 extinguishers, plus one in my garage and one in each vehicle.

We have one in every one of our shops and the 3 semi trucks but not our personal vehicles.
[Image: 391988_2643863223107_1451423799_2839058_...6121_n.jpg]
can a fire extinguisher freeze? I'm guessing there are ones that don't since I see them on trucks around town all the time. maybe I should get a small one for our vehicle
Fucking roofers are knocking on your door 5 minutes after a hail storm here.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I'm with Rich.
I only run it when I'm going to bed, or leaving home for a couple hours.
I forgot to run it last night, so I started it right before I left this morning.
I hope I still have a home. Confusedad:

I get made fun of by Jim for never leaving an appliance running while I am not home. My grandparents had a washing machine almost burn down their house... my grandpa came inside the house from the garage and their porch was filled with smoke

I did the wiring myself.
Confusedad:
maybe the stalker guy set the dishwasher to catch fire. Covino will be kidnapped by Friday. Confusedad:
Comment about #23, I think it was Orr, I'm pretty sure it was an older Bruin, was asked why he wore a cup but not a helmet and his repsonse was "I can always pay someone else to do my thinking for me"
my wife brought me beirocks for lunch. :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15