Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/29/2011......back to school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning peoples!!!!! Does anyone watch SOA???? I got caught up last night and I can't believe what's going on.....I love this show.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Probaly the head unit itself JDubb. That would be my guess.
you said head

and unit

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: hell yeah :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning peoples!!!!! Does anyone watch SOA???? I got caught up last night and I can't believe what's going on.....I love this show.

awesome show. Every time I watch it It makes me want to join a motorcycle gang. club, motorcycle "club"
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning peoples!!!!! Does anyone watch SOA???? I got caught up last night and I can't believe what's going on.....I love this show.

awesome show. Every time I watch it It makes me want to join a motorcycle gang. club, motorcycle "club"
requirements to joining a motorcycle "club" is actually owning a motorcycle
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I thought you could just hang out, and do all the shitty jobs for them, then they give you a motorcycle. I should probaly do some more research before I try joining a gang.
there are some die hard chics up in his hospital. I'm watching one girl draw her own blood
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Dream Killer :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Dream Killer :wink:
no. dream motivator
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I thought you could just hang out, and do all the shitty jobs for them, then they give you a motorcycle. I should probaly do some more research before I try joining a gang.

Maybe a horse is close enough.
Or maybe you could put your horse in a motorcycle costume.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

is that what pablo told you? just hang out with these cowboys, carry a few things across the border, and we'll get you a horse, no problem
Zoom zoom.

Edit: Stupid image worked in the preview.
Pablo wants me to go to vegas with him in March. :?
Derick Wrote:fucking awesome. http://www.thebuzz.com/pages/buzzinsider...le=9439689

...was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but tattooed an image of a pile of bodily waste with flies buzzing around it instead.

Are they saying that isn't a scene from Narnia?
JDubb Wrote:I have a question for the car guys...

I have a 2004 Durango, yesterday while driving into work the stereo cuts out, or almost out, to the point where I can hardly hear it. It is if it is padded down. I usually listen to it at volume of "10" but had to turn it up to nearly "40" on a scale of "50". Also the sound only comes out of the front dash speakers. Driving home last night was just fine and other driving last night was just fine.

Same thing happened again this morning, any ideas?

My car did that almost 6-7 months ago, I thought it was because the kids turned the volume up on the car too high, it ended up correcting itself... hasn't done it since.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15