Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Halloween Monday......Boooooooooooo, I mean Boo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brian Wrote:I wonder if a family with kids is in the shop with Leneve right now?

nope. pretty empty back here today.
JDubb Wrote:Is anyone surprised or does anyone care?

Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries ... TMZ has learned.
Nobody cares. Now sit in the corner for a 15 minute time-out.
I don't mind Stern all that much, but I have to say that its really fucking annoying when coworkers listen to him. I have headphones on and I can still hear it.
Chip Wrote:Covino must have gotten drunk one day, and his inner-gay self put music on his iPod.
Either that, or the iPod comes with gay music pre-installed.
He must have found Rich's old ipod.
Derick Wrote:i just got an email from my landlord saying that he was stuck in swanzea and needed me to western union some money to him so he can fly home. Funny I spoke with him this morning. Spammers are getting better, using emails that you already know

Damn, that is sneaky.

Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries ... TMZ has learned.

I hope he goes all OJ on her. That would be sweet.

maybe he'll come back and murder her oj simpson style. dumb bitch.
Bro-down.

:roflmao:
LeNeve thinks like a genius
Joe and I having the same murderous thoughts. :high5:
Does 72 days even count as a marriage?
Is that an annulment?
So an on-air wedding proposal last week, and more wedding talk today Wtf
Brian Wrote:So an on-air wedding proposal last week, and more wedding talk today Wtf

and a dude on the phone with taylor swift info
Someone should call in and see if they'll talk about Big Trouble In Little China instead.
I just saw the light.........I'm changing the channel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29