Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Halloween Monday......Boooooooooooo, I mean Boo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Someone bringing out home movies is a cue to leave. Covino has a legitimate excuse to bail and he feels bad for using using it Wtf
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Favorite Halloween candy... Go...

Snickers

Snickers and Jolly Ranchers.

Oh, Tootsie Pops!!
:high5:
I forgot about those.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Favorite Halloween candy... Go...

mary jane (both the candy and the reefer)
Another HUGE Steeler game this weekend. Sunday night game at home vs. the Ravens, after that the schedule pretty much is a cake walk from there with San Fran thrown in. I am still not really sure if I believe San Fran is a good team yet though.
Ha.

Halloween costume for a Jeep.
grandmas love the C&R show.
Chip Wrote:Ha.

Halloween costume for a Jeep.

That's cool
LeNeve Wrote:grandmas love the C&R show.
It's because of the parenting tips.
How Ironic, I just realized a mouse has been eating my mouse pad. Confusedhock:
Rich wants people to die trying to get to a halloween party.
Texas Fan Wrote:How Ironic, I just realized a mouse has been eating my mouse pad. Confusedhock:

weirf.
anyone on the online player ever get invalid session pop ups all the time?
Time to buy more glue traps and mouse bait. Cold weather blows. Making all the mice come inside where its warm.

Layla with GABs - nothing wrong with that.
Donginator Wrote:anyone on the online player ever get invalid session pop ups all the time?

I got it twice today so far.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone on the online player ever get invalid session pop ups all the time?

I got it twice today so far.
just today or all the time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29