Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Halloween Monday......Boooooooooooo, I mean Boo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.

you should bake them an apple pie with hot dicks in it with extra cream filling. :taterpie:
Joe Wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Coldplay sucks nuts?

Nope. I thought only gay guys listened to them.
FKM
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just shook my ipod 10 times and here is what came up:

1. Green Day - 21 guns
2. Atmosphere - You
3. David Guetta - Missing You
4. Dropkick Murphy's - Finnigan's Wake
5. The Cult - She sells Sanctuary
6. Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day
7. Eminem - Crack a Bottle
8. Head Automatica - Brooklyn Is Burning
9. Dropkick Murphy's - Barroom Hero
10. Face to Face - Wasted Life

Jesus Christ. If I ever get stuck in the car with you I hope I have something sharp for my eardrums.
its like Andre's Pandora on the League :roflmao: :roflmao:
javsto Wrote:late day halloween F,M,K

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

really though

Marry
Fuck
Kill
marry
fuck
kill
K
M
F

the first one has some weird manly look to the face
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.

Who leaves early to prepare for trick or treaters?

Kill
Marry
Fuck
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Green Day - 21 guns
2. Atmosphere - You

you lose

You lose
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Green Day - 21 guns
2. Atmosphere - You

you lose

You lose

Kansas loses.
Chip Wrote:

weirfos
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Coldplay sucks nuts?

I do, I would always pick against coldplay unless it was tool.

You would seriously pick Coldplay over Tool?? You fucking :homo:
Chip Wrote:

People who have a lot of dishes to do first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29