Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Halloween Monday......Boooooooooooo, I mean Boo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Kansas always loses. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Coldplay sucks nuts?

I do, I would always pick against coldplay unless it was tool.

You would seriously pick Coldplay over Tool?? You fucking :homo:
I would

I don't hate Coldplay, and I don't like Tool. simple solution
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:late day halloween F,M,K

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
:high5: isn't this our answer for all of them
I'm betting money on Joe's ipod.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.

Who leaves early to prepare for trick or treaters?

People who have a lot of dishes to do first.

Oh snap!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would

do you use lube while listening to coldplay, or just rawdog it?
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.

I have strobe lights, black lights and a fog machine to get up and running. Confusedlap: I look forward to this shit. Point being, that I prepared ahead and made sure it was ok, and it was until moments ago when she changed her fucking mind.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I do, I would always pick against coldplay unless it was tool.

I would

do you use lube while listening to coldplay, or just rawdog it?
why would you want to know.....that weirf
Pete Nice Wrote:

btw, Maynard is going to perform on David Letterman tonight with his band Puscifer.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm betting money on Joe's ipod.

I wouldn't. The judges will be 75% Russian. They love that punk shit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have strobe lights, black lights and a fog machine to get up and running.

Here's what you do.

[Image: woman-turning-power-switch-on.jpg]

Switch up is on and switch down is off. Shazaam! They are up and running.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:DBN did that "pod off" almost a year ago.

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...=42&t=2493

Just proof that listening to DBN is in your best interest.

:high5:
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

btw, Maynard is going to perform on David Letterman tonight with his band Puscifer.

Sweet..
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to leave early today, so I could prepare for my trick-or-treaters. It was ok with these assholes until 5 minutes ago, when I was informed that I can't leave til fucking 5p. The finance dude, who hates me, was cool to cover for me even. I skipped my fucking lunch, so I could fucking leave. I fucking hate this place more and more. :rant: :riot: They need a large bowl of dick served to them bout now. I wish I could quit.

you should bake them an apple pie with hot dicks in it with extra cream filling. :taterpie:

More like chocolate (Ex-Lax) chip cookies.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

People who have a lot of dishes to do first.

Oh snap!

I'm hostile right now, don't cross me. Bitch will be yelling at tomorrow for skipping fucking lunch, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29