Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9/27/11 - The Indians got Fister-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Dicky in Tight Jeans
what the fuck is this music. It's making me all ragey
LeNeve Wrote:what the fuck is this music. It's making me all rapey
:fag:
i dont know what they parodied.....but :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Dicky in Tight Jeans
Rich killed it for Rich. :high5:
Sean Penn is an old, 80's glam rocker who is hunting down nazis. (Who would be, what? 90 years old?)

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/07/13/th...e-trailer/
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Charlie Sheen sued the people from his tv show for firing him for being a crackhead and drunk, and wins $100 million. How the fuck is this fair to people like me who put my time in, got fired for something stupid and couldn't even collect the unemployment I was entitled to. Lame :rant:

I told you before, you need to start doing drugs, and be a fuck up to get anything in America.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Charlie Sheen sued the people from his tv show for firing him for being a crackhead and drunk, and wins $100 million. How the fuck is this fair to people like me who put my time in, got fired for something stupid and couldn't even collect the unemployment I was entitled to. Lame :rant:

I told you before, you need to start doing drugs, and be a fuck up to get anything in America.

:roflmao:
Is that how you did it?
I hope Iva isn't listening, this story might traumatize her.
haha......move on next story
Brian Wrote:I hope Iva isn't listening, this story might traumatize her.

Poor Iva.
I picture her curled up in a corner in the fetal position, covering her ears and rocking back and forth, telling herself "this isn't happening" over and over.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:
Is that how you did it?
:high5:
the trees roots may be growing in a way that is affecting the houses foundation, or damaging the sewer pipes. How bout the guy just doesn't want the tree anymore
My neighbor is like that about mowing his lawn. He doesn't know where the property line is and I refuse to mow the 5 foot strip that he sometimes won't mow. You can clearly see where the line is by the color of the grass and this assneck can't figure it out. I hate my neighbor :flame:
was this a jersey tree or a california tree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17