Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9/27/11 - The Indians got Fister-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
God I hate it when I order something for lunch with specific instructions on preperation and when I go to pick it up the assure me that they did it as instructed then when I get back to my office and prepare to enjoy what I ordered I GET THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :flame: :flame:
wtf did I just tune into?
haha....the buffoon immitation :roflmao:
Charlie Sheen sued the people from his tv show for firing him for being a crackhead and drunk, and wins $100 million. How the fuck is this fair to people like me who put my time in, got fired for something stupid and couldn't even collect the unemployment I was entitled to. Lame :rant:
javsto Wrote:God I hate it when I order something for lunch with specific instructions on preperation and when I go to pick it up the assure me that they did it as instructed then when I get back to my office and prepare to enjoy what I ordered I GET THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :flame: :flame:
It's kind of like when you go into the "Hot or Not" sub-forum to read the "NSFW" thread and there are pics of a woman with bush and hairy armpits and another woman who forgot how to wipe her ass.
javsto Wrote:God I hate it when I order something for lunch with specific instructions on preperation and when I go to pick it up the assure me that they did it as instructed then when I get back to my office and prepare to enjoy what I ordered I GET THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :flame: :flame:

Oh, you said no tomatoes?
I thought you said extra tomatoes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Charlie Sheen sued the people from his tv show for firing him for being a crackhead and drunk, and wins $100 million. How the fuck is this fair to people like me who put my time in, got fired for something stupid and couldn't even collect the unemployment I was entitled to. Lame :rant:

...says the person who supports the Jersey Shore.
Brian Wrote:
It's kind of like when you go into the "Hot or Not" sub-forum to read the "NSFW" thread and there are pics of a woman with bush and hairy armpits and another woman who forgot how to wipe her ass.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
am I glad I didn't check this out.......yes :grin:
they watch some really gay tv shows.

Aren't most of the tv show for girls?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
am I glad I didn't check this out.......yet :grin:
fixed
Brian Wrote:

were they or were they not NSFW? I say yes thus U lose. Confusedlap:
:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I tend to only look at things marked NSFW
you look at everything liar

I prefer the NSFW though
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

were they or were they not NSFW? I say yes thus U lose. Confusedlap:
I'm pretty sure Pete's intention for that thread was HIGH QUALITY whores.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17