Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9/27/11 - The Indians got Fister-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brampton Wrote:the trees roots may be growing in a way that is affecting the houses foundation, or damaging the sewer pipes. How bout the guy just doesn't want the tree anymore
The roots will definitely fuck up the driveway.
Why do people complain about what others do on their property. If it isn't illegal, than whats the problem.

Its not like the guy was peeing in your yard
Covino is describing my neighbor perfectly. He also cut down all the pine trees around his house so now I have a clear view of his deck. This convo is pissing me off :riot:
Brian Wrote:My neighbor is like that about mowing his lawn. He doesn't know where the property line is and I refuse to mow the 5 foot strip that he sometimes won't mow. You can clearly see where the line is by the color of the grass and this assneck can't figure it out. I hate my neighbor :flame:

my neighbor has a one foot strip of grass on his property the lenght of his driveway connected to mine. he mows it. I mow it too when I mow, other wise it looks stupid. he also cuts all the branches from my trees that hang over his driveway. I don't care.
If you change elevation of the ground that causes drainage issues, at least here, you have to get city approval.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:My neighbor is like that about mowing his lawn. He doesn't know where the property line is and I refuse to mow the 5 foot strip that he sometimes won't mow. You can clearly see where the line is by the color of the grass and this assneck can't figure it out. I hate my neighbor :flame:

my neighbor has a one foot strip of grass on his property the lenght of his driveway connected to mine. he mows it. I mow it too when I mow, other wise it looks stupid. he also cuts all the branches from my trees that hang over his driveway. I don't care.
He's from NYC and it's a secondary home....fuck him.
Brian Wrote:Covino is describing my neighbor perfectly. He also cut down all the pine trees around his house so now I have a clear view of his deck. This convo is pissing me off :riot:
my neighbor put up a fence for his back yard, before the final grading was done, and wants money from me.....he put it up himself and is now moving.

We still don't have the grading done, and he said he was gonna come back after he moves for the money. My wife told him he can cram it. He never had our approval for the fence, but he put it up anyways.

he's a dick
Brampton Wrote:Why do people complain about what others do on their property. If it isn't illegal, than whats the problem.

it's a courtesy thing. everyone has to live there, and it's just good to have a nice neighbor that considers what they might do having an effect on the other houses. They can do what they want, but it makes it easier if they ask you permission first, and maybe make some compromise.
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:God I hate it when I order something for lunch with specific instructions on preperation and when I go to pick it up the assure me that they did it as instructed then when I get back to my office and prepare to enjoy what I ordered I GET THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :flame: :flame:
It's kind of like when you go into the "Hot or Not" sub-forum to read the "NSFW" thread and there are pics of a woman with bush and hairy armpits and another woman who forgot how to wipe her ass.

were they or were they not NSFW? I say yes thus U lose. Confusedlap:
I'm pretty sure Pete's intention for that thread was HIGH QUALITY whores.

how can you tell that the chick with the huge vag lips is a high quality whore? all you see is ass and puseta in those first two pics.
Brampton Wrote:Why do people complain about what others do on their property. If it isn't illegal, than whats the problem.

And if they don't like it that way, they can move into one of those subs where an association limits everything you can do.
Want to paint your mailbox white? Nope, sorry, only this shade of brown.
Brampton Wrote:If you change elevation of the ground that causes drainage issues, at least here, you have to get city approval.
Yeah, anytime you change the grade you need approval.
whats more trashy......someone who cuts down a tree or someone pissing in their yard?
javsto Wrote:how can you tell that the chick with the huge vag lips is a high quality whore? all you see is ass and puseta in those first two pics.
Well, for one she's clean shaven.
Chip Wrote:

And if they don't like it that way, they can move into one of those subs where an association limits everything you can do.
Want to paint your mailbox white? Nope, sorry, only this shade of brown.

my Dad lived in one of those places up in Colorado. it was weird as fuck. I hated it there. He was always pushing the limits of what they allowed, and everyone fucking hated him. That part was funny. Like he had this old ass pickup he used for work, and they wanted him to keep it in the garage. They didn't even like him to park his nice diesel ram with tool boxes outside. Everyone had hummers and shit like that.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Charlie Sheen sued the people from his tv show for firing him for being a crackhead and drunk, and wins $100 million. How the fuck is this fair to people like me who put my time in, got fired for something stupid and couldn't even collect the unemployment I was entitled to. Lame :rant:

...says the person who supports the Jersey Shore.

Points out the Flyers fan....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17