Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9/27/11 - The Indians got Fister-ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I've got a busy day ahead!!!! You boys have fun!!!!
If you are going to take fat burners, wouldn't a prerequisite be that you have fat to burn?
Brian Wrote:If you are going to take fat burners, wouldn't a prerequisite be that you have fat to burn?

Aren't all fat burners a scam?
And that's why they all need the fine print that says "with proper diet and exercise"?
Brian Wrote:If you are going to take fat burners, wouldn't a prerequisite be that you have fat to burn?

maybe he was trying to slim down his head....
bulemia.....twice the taste, zero calories
NussieT Wrote:Before I leave on my fence building excursion for the day... I want to note that yes indeed I"ve been sitting in #1 position for the 3rd week in a row in the DBN Fantasy Football!!!! Yay!!! :happy:

:high5: Good for you T!!
javsto Wrote:

maybe he was trying to slim down his head....
and is Sara trying to get rid of her tits?!?!
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Before I leave on my fence building excursion for the day... I want to note that yes indeed I"ve been sitting in #1 position for the 3rd week in a row in the DBN Fantasy Football!!!! Yay!!! :happy:
well done. :clap:

I'm surprised in myself. I do know that I'll definitely come crashing down sometime soon.
Battle for first this weekend :high5:
Brampton Wrote:why do people try to sound cool for not watching tv.........but say people are lame for not watching every (162) game their team plays on said tv? :dumbass:

I don't watch tv like I used to, but I don't know whether to think it's cool one way or the other.
Women are supposed to have long hair.
just going back to this pic from page one, she has a great face and body but her hair is amazing as well, im crazy about long full head of hair on a woman.
Brian Wrote:Women are supposed to have long hair.

javsto style? :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Women are supposed to have long hair.

javsto style? :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: No, not quite.
javsto Wrote:just going back to this pic from page one, she has a great face and body but her hair is amazing as well, im crazy about long full head of hair, hairy armpits, and bush on a woman.
:?
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:just going back to this pic from page one, she has a great face and body but her hair is amazing as well, im crazy about long full head of hair, hairy armpits, and bush on a woman.
:?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17