Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I came in this morning to find out that my supervisor decided to just do my job, so I don't really have shit to do this morning. Personally, I find that quite annoying, I take pride in doing my job (even if it does suck). She also wants me to learn it better by doing it differently, which is hard to do when it's already fucking done. :rant:

So, I am kicking off the IST today instead. :wink:
Oh, and Good Morning all!
so one of my roommates is getting married, so she is moving out. Posted an ad, got about 25 responses. One chic sends me a message about seeing the place today, I tell here I can but it has to be early, so we set up an apt for 7am, go figure, she doesnt show.
is there any REAL reason that people are complaining about facebook?

so it looks and acts a little different. Just pretend its a kid who just got a head injury.....you'll get used to it
7am is too early for girls.
Brampton Wrote:is there any REAL reason that people are complaining about facebook?

so it looks and acts a little different. Just pretend its a kid who just got a head injury.....you'll get used to it

I never get used to kids with head injuries.
I got in trouble at school in 7th grade. My punishment was to sit in the class with the kids that had head injuries, and other learning disabilities. It was supposed to teach me to tolerate people or some shit. I made a cartoon flip book thing of this little stick figure jerking off, and gave it to some kid with a helmet. He fucking loved it. I've never seen a kid as happy as that, just sitting there flipping away, and laughing. It was hilarious.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I got in trouble at school in 7th grade. My punishment was to sit in the class with the kids that had head injuries, and other learning disabilities. It was supposed to teach me to tolerate people or some shit. I made a cartoon flip book thing of this little stick figure jerking off, and gave it to some kid with a helmet. He fucking loved it. I've never seen a kid as happy as that, just sitting there flipping away, and laughing. It was hilarious.

Then, did your subconscious suppress the memories of what happened next?
Good morning bro-mo's!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got in trouble at school in 7th grade. My punishment was to sit in the class with the kids that had head injuries, and other learning disabilities. It was supposed to teach me to tolerate people or some shit. I made a cartoon flip book thing of this little stick figure jerking off, and gave it to some kid with a helmet. He fucking loved it. I've never seen a kid as happy as that, just sitting there flipping away, and laughing. It was hilarious.

I don't know. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't know. Confusedad:

All I know is, if I'm stuck in a room full of 'those people', I'm not giving them illustrated instructions on how to jerk off.

:roflmao:
LeNeve was in a retarded bukkakee party.
Derick Wrote:so one of my roommates is getting married, so she is moving out. Posted an ad, got about 25 responses. One chic sends me a message about seeing the place today, I tell here I can but it has to be early, so we set up an apt for 7am, go figure, she doesnt show.

One of your roomies is getting hitched??
Brampton Wrote:is there any REAL reason that people are complaining about facebook?

I haven't figured out if I like the new changes or not just yet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so one of my roommates is getting married, so she is moving out. Posted an ad, got about 25 responses. One chic sends me a message about seeing the place today, I tell here I can but it has to be early, so we set up an apt for 7am, go figure, she doesnt show.

One of your roomies is getting hitched??
yes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I haven't figured out if I like the new changes or not just yet.

I hate 'em.
Fuck you FaceBook!
:riot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23