Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is all emotional today. WAF

He needs a Pamprin and he'll feel better.
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino just said he turns something inside out and sleeps in it.

I do not understand this. Why do people turn clothes inside out to sleep in them? Then all the lettering and shit rubs on you. I wear sleeping clothes the regular way, not inside out.

Inside out confuses me.

yeah, thats bizarre.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate drawing ladders.
:killme:

Have I ever told you about one of my business ideas??

Rent a ladder company. Think about it, if you don't own a ladder, where are you going to get one for one time use? Most Home Depot and Lowes don't rent ladders for liability reasons. One day I will move on this idea I have been sitting on for over 10 years.

The only need that I have for a ladder, is to get at a smoke detector that is 15' high, in the middle of a ceiling.
It's annoying to have to find one to borrow when I need to change the battery.
And ladders to get at it are expensive as shit.

So yeah, it could work.

See, right there I made $10 to $20 in one rental.
ap bikini team Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm pretty sure you cant have a full time job, and do the extreme coupon thing. You need a housewive with OCD, and mental problems, or quit your job and do it yourself.

I actually run a company, manage a bikini team, and comedy, and I find time. It kills about 15-20 hours a week for me. If I'm getting a 98% discount, I find time.

I need to find better coupon sites.
LeNeve Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm pretty sure you cant have a full time job, and do the extreme coupon thing. You need a housewive with OCD, and mental problems, or quit your job and do it yourself.

I actually run a company, manage a bikini team, and comedy, and I find time. It kills about 15-20 hours a week for me. If I'm getting a 98% discount, I find time.

thats alot of time, and I'm lazy. I wouldn't mind stocking up on toiletry stuff though.

:high5:
These guys are so lucky they don't have to work in a office setting...
do you deliver the ladder, and wait for someone to use it?
JDubb Wrote:These guys are so lucky they don't have to work in a office setting...

Me too, I am working from home today in my home office wearing a tshirt and basketball shorts. Yesterday I wore a tshirt, hoodie and khaki shorts to work.

When I have meetings I wear dress shoes, Khaki's and either a polo shirt or dress shirt though.
LeNeve Wrote:do you deliver the ladder, and wait for someone to use it?

No delivery, pickup only.
I'm having a hard time understanding this ladder rental thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:

so you need to find a friend with a truck, or a car with a roof rack?
LeNeve was busy at the retard bukkake party the day they covered "renting things"
odds are, that the friend with a truck will have a ladder you can borrow too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

so you need to find a friend with a truck, or a car with a roof rack?

All you need is some twine and a blanket and you can tie it to your roof, I do it all the time.

Delivery would be too much of an expense and would double the price of the rental.
Chip Wrote:LeNeve was busy at the retard bukkake party the day they covered "renting things"

but there are place to rent ladders from already. the same places you rent backhoes from and shit like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23