Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Chip molested my morning. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip molested my morning. Confusedad:
Confusedwoot:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so one of my roommates is getting married, so she is moving out. Posted an ad, got about 25 responses. One chic sends me a message about seeing the place today, I tell here I can but it has to be early, so we set up an apt for 7am, go figure, she doesnt show.

One of your roomies is getting hitched??
yes

Didn't one just break up with her guy? How long was this other one engaged?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is there any REAL reason that people are complaining about facebook?

so it looks and acts a little different. Just pretend its a kid who just got a head injury.....you'll get used to it

I haven't figured out if I like the new changes or not just yet.

I hate 'em.
Fuck you FaceBook!
:riot:

:fag:
someone broke into my boss' house when he was gone, and drank all his beer, and stole his dvds. weird.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so one of my roommates is getting married, so she is moving out. Posted an ad, got about 25 responses. One chic sends me a message about seeing the place today, I tell here I can but it has to be early, so we set up an apt for 7am, go figure, she doesnt show.

One of your roomies is getting hitched??
yes

Didn't one just break up with her guy? How long was this other one engaged?
yes to question 1. I'm not sure how long, but apparently the wedding is in march-ish
LeNeve Wrote:someone broke into my boss' house when he was gone, and drank all his beer, and stole his dvds. weird.
this sounds like something you would do
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:someone broke into my boss' house when he was gone, and drank all his beer, and stole his dvds. weird.

Yeah.
LeNeve, you might want to start working out your alibi.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is there any REAL reason that people are complaining about facebook?

so it looks and acts a little different. Just pretend its a kid who just got a head injury.....you'll get used to it

I haven't figured out if I like the new changes or not just yet.

I hate 'em.
Fuck you FaceBook!
:riot:
:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yeah.

fuck, I was all bragging about seeing Avatar too.
I hate technology.

I updated IE to the new version, and now I cant view the wiring diagrams on the VW site. So either is the SVG viewer isn't compatible, or VW hasn't updated the site to be compatible with IE

and unfortunately its the only browser that works for the VW site. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yeah.

fuck, I was all bragging about seeing Avatar too.

Avatar was one of the DVDs that was stolen, wasn't it?
It's about time someone found something useful for 8 and 9 year olds to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ction.html
Brampton Wrote:I hate technology.

I updated IE to the new version, and now I cant view the wiring diagrams on the VW site. So either is the SVG viewer isn't compatible, or VW hasn't updated the site to be compatible with IE

and unfortunately its the only browser that works for the VW site. :killme:

Damn germans.
Always fucking shit up.
Derick Wrote:

I thought the same thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23