Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 22, 2011 ~ Wassup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone listening to Ellis? He just announced him and his wife are separating and had his wife on the air, that was some real radio, damn

That IS some real radio. Did they say why? She is hot. Last I heard they were all good.
Its been like that for awhile he said, things didn't work out but they are on good terms for the kids, then some guy pretend he was George Takei and said he was waiting for this moment :roflmao:
I will never forget when Howard Stern announced his divorce on the air, the callers were brutal that day
If I was a radio guy, i couldn't be married. to much thrown right in your lap. I can barely stay married as it is.
So I turned on Ellis, first thing I hear is some sort of production that sounds like it is making fun of Covino and Rich, then gay shit, then dumb shit. I am turning it off.
Ellis's callers all sound like retards and seem like lowest common denominator type people.
fucking octane, they throw some black sunshine in my face, then play 17 fucking evanescence songs.
Pete Nice Wrote:Ellis's callers all sound like retards and seem like lowest common denominator type people.
^this^
Pete Nice Wrote:Ellis's callers all sound like retards and seem like lowest common denominator type people.

hey ellis, I sucked on a dildo at a party when I was drunk, does that make me gay?

no mate, your just awesome at partying
LeNeve Wrote:

hey ellis, I sucked on a dildo at a party when I was drunk, does that make me gay?

no mate, your just awesome at partying
:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:It turned on Ellis and he has some sort of high voices promo about Bill the scorpion or some shit on Stars Too and it mentions spotcenter and Covino and Rich. It always seems like he is ripping on the other shows to me.

Bill thet scorpion, :roflmao:
They had an animal guy in and a scorpion got loose in the studio.
They haven't found it.

Yeah, he's kind of a dick like that.
It's what makes him hard to take for long periods.
Chip can't handle the long hard periods.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip can't handle the long hard periods.

So, are you saying you can?
fry reaf.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip can't handle the long hard periods.

So, are you saying you can?

nope.
So Ellis has a Penthouse model on.
And they decided to say hi, then just not say anything until she leaves.
She's so confused right now.
It's kinda funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23